Hi,

I applied to the JD/JD program a few weeks ago and have yet to receive a confirmation email. I have no idea if they even received my application or not. Is anyone else in the same boat?

22 minutes ago, MC123 said:

Was the deadline not November 1st?

OP is likely referring to the dual program which has a later deadline. 

Just now, LuckyCommander said:

I believe that it is April 15th. Should I expect to receive my confirmation after this date?

I have zero idea- but, based on what’s been going on with the single JD admissions, I’d say you might have a bit of wait in front of you. You could always give them a call and check that they have your application and the necessary documents. Good luck! 

I applied to the Dual early January, and have not received any sort of acknowledgment. When I login to uwindsor, my application status shows as "Incomplete", when in fact, all the documents have been received. Like some others have mentioned, I believe applications to the Dual don't even get looked at until April (if not later).

On 2/3/2019 at 3:45 PM, LuckyCommander said:

Hi,

I applied to the JD/JD program a few weeks ago and have yet to receive a confirmation email. I have no idea if they even received my application or not. Is anyone else in the same boat?

I applied back in November and received an acknowledgement in early January. I also emailed Windsor 3 separate times with 3 separate queries months apart and never received a reply to any of them.. they also had that system change this year.. not sure what’s going on but damn someone on administration is slacking.