Sign in to follow this  
prospective

Dungeons & Dragons on Bay Street

I'm looking to get into this game called Dungeons & Dragons and am wondering if there are groups that meet up to play on Bay St, consisting of lawyers and other such folk. Serious question.

• Like 3

I can't actually help you, but in one of my in firms it did come up and it was mentioned that some of the lawyers at the firm that ended up hiring me did play together. So, they are out there. 

I played D&D with a club at U of T Law so there's people out there who are into it. But I'm out West now.

😏

AND NO ONE TAGGED ME IN THIS THREAD?!

Unfortunately I will not be in Toronto after articling, but I am always happy to run an introductory session for folks who are interested..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, prospective said:

Book out a boardroom with pop and chips on a BD budget?

:P

Consider this a real offer, by the way. If you happen to find a couple of folks who are interested, I am always happy to run a short campaign or a one-off to get people interested and familiar with the rules. 

3 hours ago, Skweemish said:

:P

Consider this a real offer, by the way. If you happen to find a couple of folks who are interested, I am always happy to run a short campaign or a one-off to get people interested and familiar with the rules. 

I’m so down. Whoever OP is, lemme know if this gets going.

• Like 1

^Me as well. I have at least one friend who'll be on the street this summer that I will hazard a guess would also be interested in playing- our regular session became somewhat infrequent because 2 of our party members decided to do MBAs 😂

(will add, me and my friend are both somewhat experienced- 4e, Pathfinder and 5e for me)

Edited by Otter248
Additional info

Ok well everyone interested send me a PM - I could make a Discord chat or something and we could figure something out. 

I only heard back from two individuals unfortunately :( I am still interested in running something...!

I would be quite interested as well! It’s been a while since I played. Would it be 5e?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this