Sign in to follow this  
clevermoose

Accepted 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to those stats, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful for future applicants. 

Message added by erinl2

I also just accepted an offer from the waitlist, best of luck to those still waiting!

I look forward to meeting some of you this September! 

Hey just wondering for those of you who were high on the wait list or early acceptance what the index score cut off was just for a indication of the score I’d need applying in the fall! Thanks!

On 4/15/2019 at 6:21 PM, Euroguy18 said:

Accepted at 1:48 PM

GPA was calculated to be 3.9

LSAT: 158 

If you don’t mind me asking, what position were you on the waitlist?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Catsdogs said:

Hey just wondering for those of you who were high on the wait list or early acceptance what the index score cut off was just for a indication of the score I’d need applying in the fall! Thanks!

I am not too sure what the cut off was but for your reference I was position 2 with the following:

GPA: 3.86

LSAT: 160

Index: 76.25

Accepted off the wait list. Unsure as to whether I'm going to accept, but the cut off is May 21 at noon. Wait list position 57.

On 5/7/2019 at 10:08 AM, Spiratic said:

Accepted off the wait list. Unsure as to whether I'm going to accept, but the cut off is May 21 at noon. Wait list position 57.

Hello, I am applying in fall and just wondering what your index score was while you were applying if you don't mind sharing!

Accepted off waitlist May 6, was position 46 with an index score of 75.08. Have declined the offer. 

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:10 PM, Catsdogs said:

I got in on the first round of offers (so early admission I guess, not totally sure). I had a 161 with a 3.98 or an index of 78.39. I'm fairly confident I wasn't the highest score to receive an offer but I don't think I was the lowest score either. My guess is an index of about 77 is pretty safe to assume getting in before the cutoff then anything above 75.5 as pretty safe even on the waitlist.

Accepted off of the waitlist June 6th, will be declining; good luck to those still waiting. The following stats are directly from the waitlist email I received on March 20.

LSAT: 166

AGPA: 3.23

Index Score: 74.28 (61st position on the waitlist).

I applied under the special consideration category, but did not receive an interview (also not an MB resident).

I was accepted yesterday. 

LSAT:155

GPA was calculated at 4.06.

I was 77th on the wait list.

I have declined the offer. I hope this helps someone else out.  

Accepted yesterday but declined my offer. 

LSAT: 156

AGPA: 3.92

Was listed at 88th on the waitlist. Best of luck to those still waiting!

Does anybody know what the AGPA cutoff for the waitlist was this year? My notification email didn't say.

On 7/5/2019 at 12:35 PM, law715 said:

Does anybody know what the AGPA cutoff for the waitlist was this year? My notification email didn't say.

I think the cut off is an index score of 70, which is needed to be waitlisted. 

I just accepted an offer. I was #3 on MB waitlist.

LSAT: 154

AGPA: 4.05

Edited by Hildyd

I also accepted an offer today. Number 9 on the MB waitlist, index score of 73.15.

Good luck everyone!