minifrenchie

Queen's Admission Bursary

I am in the process of completing the Queen's admission bursary form and it states: "Please tell us about your debt load to date including the loan debt you will be incurring in the 2019-2020 academic year."

How are you supposed to know what your student loan and/or LOC amount will be for the upcoming year? Should have I already applied for loans for next year or is it an educated guess?

ps: I hope this is not a dumb question, this is my first time applying for loans so bear with me!

It's basically asking if you have money or are receiving help that would cut into potential debt. For example if all costs are 30k and if you don't receive any help and have no money, then you would need 30k in loans. If your parents were pitching in 10k then you would only need 20k in loans. 

• Like 1

Anyone know the best way to submit this form? Do they prefer an email or does a physical copy have to be sent?

On 2/4/2019 at 7:10 PM, hemingway17 said:

Anyone know the best way to submit this form? Do they prefer an email or does a physical copy have to be sent?

For posterity’s sake I felt I should come back here to post that I submitted it via email to the awards office and confirmed by phone call to their office that this was an acceptable way to submit the application