mantis1

Anyone ever accepted with a 148 LSAT?

On 1/22/2019 at 6:17 PM, Danny257 said:

I was accepted for 2017 cycle with a 146!

What was your gpa and rest of your application like? 

On 1/22/2019 at 6:17 PM, Danny257 said:

Were you accepted in the single JD program? And what was your gpa? 

On 1/22/2019 at 4:17 PM, Danny257 said:

Which school and what was the gpa?  

3 hours ago, Soulchoice said:

After looking through their post history, I found that it was Windsor that they were accepted to. They declined in favour of taking a year to work.

13 hours ago, LuckyCommander said:

After looking through their post history, I found that it was Windsor that they were accepted to. They declined in favour of taking a year to work.

Do you know if it was in the dual jd program? Or was it the single?

18 hours ago, Soulchoice said:

Hey! It was the single JD, I had a 3.52 cGPA (distinction in the honours program) and took a gap year to work and ultimately work through my anxiety.