Eclipse

Waitlisted at Calgary 2019

I received my wait list email in early December. I am wondering if anyone else was waitlisted and was accepted off it yet?

Waitlisted today via email 

cGPA: 3.5 

L2: 3.7? I'm not too sure

LSAT: 160

I am applying without my full degree (currently have seven classes left after this spring 2019 semester) so I am happy to be on the waitlist for my top pick school. I have a previous university certificate and really solid EC's and LORs. Now, to wait!

Edited by AHMcd22

Waitlisted Today - Dual: JD & MBA

cGPA:3.3

L2: 3.6

LSAT: 162

Hons. Finance Degree - Academic Awards - Great LoR and Work Experience

22 hours ago, Eclipse said:

I received my wait list email in early December. I am wondering if anyone else was waitlisted and was accepted off it yet?

Have you received an offer yet ?

Waitlisted today via email-
OLSAS CGPA 3.1, L2 3.7 /4.0 (I believe?) 
LSAT 163

The email was very politely worded which was nice. I was actually expecting a full rejection (still do) so this is a very pleasant surprise. 

Just got waitlisted today.

L2 of Undergrad: around 3.6/3.7

Masters Degree: 4.22 

LSAT 156

Frantically trying to figure out what the likelihood is of getting off waitlist...

1 hour ago, Breeze14 said:

Just got waitlisted today.

L2 of Undergrad: around 3.6/3.7

Masters Degree: 4.22 

LSAT 156

Frantically trying to figure out what the likelihood is of getting off waitlist...

Hard to say i was waitlisted last year in march with a 3.9 L2 and a 156 lsat and never got in. 

Edited by AJD19

waitlisted on Jan 18 

LSAT 160 

L2 : 3.5 

pretty average EC and work experience. Tailored my PS quite a bit for Calgary though ( i dont know if that helped or not) 

Does anyone know how many people actually get off the waitlist? I checked the 2018 waitlist thread for Calgary and couldnt find any posts that stated someone had gotten off the wait list 

1 hour ago, thebigchange said:

Waitlisted today.

L2: 3.985

LSAT: 156

CGPA: 3.9925

Keeping my fingers crossed that I'm eventually accepted!

When did you get the green circle? 

On 2/14/2019 at 3:13 PM, thebigchange said:

Waitlisted today.

L2: 3.985

LSAT: 156

CGPA: 3.9925

Keeping my fingers crossed that I'm eventually accepted!

I was accepted from the waitlist today.  I have accepted the offer.

• Like 1