Sign in to follow this  
lawstudentmikescott

Firm accepting on olsas

Hey, I firmly accepted an offer on OLSAS. 

As expected all other schools but the school I accepted says something like "no longer considering" . The school I accepted says, firmly accepted. 

However, I was curious to know what the offer expire date means. If the offer is accepted why would the expiry date still show?  Thanks for your help! 

12 minutes ago, lawstudentmikescott said:

Hey, I firmly accepted an offer on OLSAS. 

As expected all other schools but the school I accepted says something like "no longer considering" . The school I accepted says, firmly accepted. 

However, I was curious to know what the offer expire date means. If the offer is accepted why would the expiry date still show?  Thanks for your help! 

did you pay the deposit?

11 minutes ago, Luckycharm said:

did you pay the deposit?

Not as of yet. Still waiting on the hard copy offer letter that would provide the details of the deposit. Do you believe that once the deposit is paid the expiry date will be gone? 

I don't know what are you concern about?

You have firmly accepted. You can call or email the law school if you are still uneasy about the expiry date.

12 hours ago, Luckycharm said:

I don't know what are you concern about?

You have firmly accepted. You can call or email the law school if you are still uneasy about the expiry date.

I don't know lol, just over thinking everything. I should chill out. I'm sure the expiry is nothing to worry about.