Hey guys!

Do you know if Osgoode will make an FB Group for those accepted? 

:) 

Just now, Niki1212 said:

Hey guys!

Do you know if Osgoode will make an FB Group for those accepted? 

:) 

i was accepted in Nov and haven't seen anything yet although I did provisionally accept u of t, so maybe thats why

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hello, I was wondering what my chances would be for TRU? My cGPA is 3.55 with my last 2 years being 3.8 (20 courses) out of a 4.33 GPA. I also received my degree with distinction. I believe my personal statement and references were strong. I have worked extensively with both of my references and they informed me of what they were including in the letters. As for my experiences, I would say that I have been extensively involved in the university. I was a founder and executive member of multiple student clubs ($20,000 yearly budget per club), organized my faculty's largest event ($50,000 budget), volunteered at the university's career services, worked as a teaching assistant for my faculty, was elected by students to serve on the student union's Board (multimillion nonprofit), and was appointed on multiple university committees. Outside of the university, I worked for the entirety of my degree. My LSAT is a 150. I only wrote the test once. However, a few incidents occurred prior to my test which did not allow me to perform to the best of my ability. I do know that this is not a competitive score. I was planning on writing the test again but another personal matter has come up which will not allow me to perform to the best of my ability. I have seen from past threads, and personally know, students who have been admitted with a 152-155 LSAT with lower grades and limited experience. Do I have a chance or am I just screwed?  
    • @easttowest Do you know if there is any advantage (scrutiny-wise) between the two categories? I've applied access and am one year out from being able to apply mature as well (as I was enrolled "full-time" in grad studies while working my first few years full-time, so it delayed that 5 year out of school period). I'm not asking to try and cheat the system in any way--just trying to assess whether I have a better shot this year or next with the mature box checked off. 
    • I'm fairly certain that nothing but press statements have come out. Nothing substantive for colleges and universities to work with.  
    • They're still processing since it seems the bulk of the people Doug Ford consulted with on this are racists and alt-right members.
    • I was accepted around Jan 9/10 and neglected to post until now! cGPA: 3.85 according to OLSAS L2: 3.89 LSAT: 162 ECs: so weak someone told me not to apply to law school 🤷‍♀️ Entirely undecided about what to do about accepting offers as of right now