Sign in to follow this  
thesizzlingwok

"Menu navigation error. This user does not have access..." can't access my admission file, anyone else or thoughts?

Went to check my application tonight and when I'm in Student Centre and going to Main Menu ->  Self Service ->  Student Admission. When I go to click on Student Admission to open the progress of my application it pops up on my screen "Menu navigation error. This user does not have access to folder HCCC_STDNT_ADMISSION. Contact the portal administrator. (95,136)Menu navigation error." 

Anyone else experienced this or know anything about this? or is this just a straight-up website error?

I'm experiencing the same thing right now. It was working fine this morning and then all of a sudden I can no longer access my application status. I'd like to believe it's a good thing meaning there's movement on my application but it's probably just a glitch in the system. 

12 hours ago, faoejfowjfjewaofjwa said:

I'm experiencing the same thing right now. It was working fine this morning and then all of a sudden I can no longer access my application status. I'd like to believe it's a good thing meaning there's movement on my application but it's probably just a glitch in the system. 

Hahaha yep I saw that and me, being hopeful, was like "oh its probably because they're doing something with my file rn😎" but then I thought well on the other hand it could just be a glitch... Here's hoping it was because they were accepting us! 

Edit: after responding to this I went and checked the account again and the Student Admission option under Self Service isn't even available... So that's weird. 

Edited by thesizzlingwok

On 1/10/2019 at 7:24 PM, thesizzlingwok said:

Main Menu ->  Self Service ->  Student Admission

What would this Student Admission page tell you that isn't already on the home page?

The home page shows your status as either Applied/Incomplete/Admitted/Accepted Offer/Not Offered Admission. Isn't that all there is to know?

12 hours ago, SneakySuspect said:

What would this Student Admission page tell you that isn't already on the home page?

The home page shows your status as either Applied/Incomplete/Admitted/Accepted Offer/Not Offered Admission. Isn't that all there is to know?

I just check there because it's clear as day where I'm at. Because the homepage doesn't clearly indicate that you're application is incomplete. You're right though, if I'm offered admission it should just show there, regardless, it's just slightly disconcerting that the only page other than the home page that shows my application's status is gone is weird to me.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:26 PM, thesizzlingwok said:

I just check there because it's clear as day where I'm at. Because the homepage doesn't clearly indicate that you're application is incomplete. You're right though, if I'm offered admission it should just show there, regardless, it's just slightly disconcerting that the only page other than the home page that shows my application's status is gone is weird to me.

I have the same result when I click through that sequence. I wouldn't stress about it too much, I think that it'll just reflect on the main webpage.