TobyFlenderson

Accepted 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or to a new thread.  Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful to future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

In today! 3.53/155

Will be declining and reapplying next cycle, because I have a masters offer thats too good to pass up. Good luck to everyone else waiting!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, treehugger said:

In today! 3.53/155

Will be declining and reapplying next cycle, because I have a masters offer thats too good to pass up. Good luck to everyone else waiting!

I recommend speaking with Windsor and trying to defer.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maturestudent909 said:

Did you apply in General category?

Correct.

On 3/27/2019 at 2:39 PM, lawstudent4455 said:

Got the meet & greet email as well and called and they said I was accepted. Got the official email today.

CGPA: 3.4/L2 3.6

LSAT: 150

Pretty strong EC's & references. There really is hope for us all!

Congrats!! I have very similar stats as you and my application recently changed to Referred - Admissions Committee. Did you also have the same application status before getting accepted? 

I also got the Meet and Greet email but assumed everyone got it - should I call in to check the status of my application since I received this email? 

I'm so anxious to hear back - I feel like I've been checking OLSAS and UWin site every 10 minutes lol. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nadsters said:

Congrats!! I have very similar stats as you and my application recently changed to Referred - Admissions Committee. Did you also have the same application status before getting accepted? 

I also got the Meet and Greet email but assumed everyone got it - should I call in to check the status of my application since I received this email? 

I'm so anxious to hear back - I feel like I've been checking OLSAS and UWin site every 10 minutes lol. 

Thanks. If your status just changed I wouldn’t call. I had been referred to admissions for almost a month before I got the meet and greet email. I was also sent my official acceptance email the next day so I’d wait for that. 

• Like 1

Accepted today, soooo happy. I was already applying to York as a non degree student for next year as a back up if I didnt get in anywhere.

3.2/3.4

Good luck everyone 

• Like 3

Accepted this morning! Over the moon excited.

CGPA 3.12

L2 3.5

LSAT: 151, 154, 161

My letter was tailored to Windsor, i have strong EC's, two academic references, and legal work experience

My second acceptance, I was admitted to Bora Laskin Facutly of Law on April 15th, 2019. I am a bit torn between the two, I feel as though Bora Laskin Facutly of Law has a very unique program, especially with the IPC program. I'm going to have to do some serious thinking.

I also wanted to say that I have been a LONG time lurker on this forum. I bombed the LSAT twice and never in a million years thought I could score  above a 150. I also was rejected from every single law school I applied to last year, and this year I received so far, two acceptances. Do not ever think this achievement is out of your reach. I was one of those people who would read posts like this and thought It would never be me. It takes hard work, dedication and discipline but you will get there.

Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to those waiting. 

• Like 14

Accepted last week! SO happy and looking forward to moving to Windsor from BC in August.

CGPA 3.37
L2  3.6
LSAT best 157

5 years corporate sales experience, strong ECs, two professional references. I was waitlisted last year at Windsor, and so far this year have been waitlisted @ Western and TRU. Will be accepting Windsor offer.

• Like 2

Accepted Tuesday! 3.3 cGPA and 153 highest LSAT. Lots of EC’s in legal field. I was waitlisted and then rejected last year.

Edited by lawschoolhopeful24
  • Like 5

Accepted yesterday!

cGPA: 3.82

L2: 3.9

LSAT: 153

Deadline to accept offer is May 28th. Will most likely be declining for another school but still super flattered to have been admitted to Windsor! Best of luck to those who are still waiting, hang in there!!!

I was accepted to the MSW/JD advanced standing last week and have decided to go that route rather than the straight JD. I hope that means a spot in the JD program opens up for someone. Best of luck to everyone still waiting. See those of you who are going to Windsor in the fall. 

Got in last week. Have already accepted.

cgpa: 3.6

LSAT: 153

If there are any musicians headed to Windsor please send me a message! 

Edited by strangemaker
typo

Accepted this morning.

LSAT 159 (third write)

CGPA 3.55/4.33, L2 4.0/4.33

ECs related to law and work experience throughout undergrad.

Deadline to accept June 3rd. 

Accepted May 6,

LSAT 152

CGPA= 3.76/4.33, L2=3.7

Strong ECs, references, and PS

Deadline to accept May 27.

Declined.

Good Luck to everyone waiting.

On 4/24/2019 at 8:36 PM, theboy said:

Accepted today.

3.37, 161

Declined. Best of luck to those waiting.

On 4/24/2019 at 11:24 AM, ArchivesandMuseums said:

Accepted this morning! First saw ‘admitted’ via UWinSite, and then received an acceptance email at 10:17 am. I have been ‘Referred to Admissions Committee’ since April 17th; so I have heard back this decision from Windsor quite quickly.

Stats are: 3.78 CGPA, 3.84 L2, 157 LSAT (an accommodated score), MA in History (A- average), currently doing combined Master programs of archival studies and museum studies (A- average), and very social justice-oriented ECs, i.e. volunteer at LGBTQ archives and participations in labour movements. 

I am so so happy!! This is my first acceptance!!

I have just declined this acceptance in favour of uOttawa Law today. I really wish my cancellation assist another applicant in garnering an acceptance to this amazing law school! 

• Like 3