Sign in to follow this  
TobyFlenderson

Accepted 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or to a new thread.  Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful to future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

10 hours ago, lawstories said:

How long were you referred to admissions for on Winsite?

I think it was the middle or end of January. I'm going to be honest, I wasn't really checking the actual application site at Windsor too often (like once a week), I just checked through OLSAS for the most part (daily). 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JJBittenbinder said:

Just got my acceptance email today. It's shown up on the Windsor Application site, but I don't see the acceptance on my OLSAS account (does anyone know if it takes about a day or so to appear?).

Stats

LSAT: 155, 158

L2: ~3.8 CGPA: 3.66

Strong ECs, Work experience and LORs

Applied in the General Category

Won't be accepting my offer, as I've already chosen to go elsewhere, but fingers crossed for everyone else and I wish you all good luck.

I was accepted on a Saturday and it didn't appear until Monday! I also heard it takes about a day, hope this helps

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 2:29 PM, livpom said:

I was accepted on a Saturday and it didn't appear until Monday! I also heard it takes about a day, hope this helps

Thanks! And congrats on your acceptance!

• Like 1

Accepted this morning! So relieved. Didn't think it would happen. 3.4GPA, LSAT 156 - only write. Was about to register for summer courses and the July LSAT this week, so timing was good. Strong references and personal statements. Waiting sucks, but don't worry friendos, patience patience. My acceptance email was sent to my UWindsor email - not my personal one. I saw I was accepted on the student portal. The email and acceptance were issued in synch. 

• Like 5

Accepted this morning around 9AM!

3.48 cGPA

156 LSAT

Great ECs IMO

Was referred to ad-com more than 5 weeks ago! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting :D

Edited by NorthFox
  • Like 6

In yesterday morning around 11am!

L2: 3.82

GPA: 3.3

LSAT: 155

Very strong ECs and work experience. Good LORs (I think, anyways) from EC /work supervisors and profs. My personal statement responses were written with an access to justice focus.

Have already firm accepted - see y'all this fall!

-Orange

• Like 7

In yesterday.  cGPA 3.56, LSAT:157. 

Have been volunteering with Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) for ~ two years - I mentor a child from a low socioeconomic status.  Have a Paralegal diploma in which I did a co-op in a community legal clinic.  Volunteered afterwards in a law firm.  Two academic references, one reference from BBBS.  

• Like 4

Accepted yesterday!

cGPA: 3.53

L2: ~3.7 

LSAT: 152, 147

Strong ECs, LORs, and PS

Rejected from Osgoode and UVic

Waiting for Queens, Western, Ottawa, and UBC

Edited by schoolisforever
  • Like 6

Accepted today!

cGPA: 3.23, 4.0 MSc, 159 (nov) 163 (jan) LSAT, strong ECs and LORs. Decent personal statement! Will likely be declining, so hopefully that will open up a spot for someone waiting! :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Accepted this morning! First saw ‘admitted’ via UWinSite, and then received an acceptance email at 10:17 am. I have been ‘Referred to Admissions Committee’ since April 17th; so I have heard back this decision from Windsor quite quickly.

Stats are: 3.78 CGPA, 3.84 L2, 157 LSAT (an accommodated score), MA in History (A- average), currently doing combined Master programs of archival studies and museum studies (A- average), and very social justice-oriented ECs, i.e. volunteer at LGBTQ archives and participations in labour movements. 

I am so so happy!! This is my first acceptance!!

Edited by ArchivesandMuseums
Adding some stats
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

Accepted! Second law school acceptance! First in Ontario!

3.25, 3.73. 164, MA.

Edited by capitalttruth
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, ArchivesandMuseums said:

Accepted this morning! First saw ‘admitted’ via UWinSite, and then received an acceptance email at 10:17 am. I have been ‘Referred to Admissions Committee’ since April 17th; so I have heard back this decision from Windsor quite quickly.

Stats are: 3.78 CGPA, 3.84 L2, 157 LSAT (an accommodated score), MA in History (A- average), currently doing combined Master programs of archival studies and museum studies (A- average), and very social justice-oriented ECs, i.e. volunteer at LGBTQ archives and participations in labour movements. 

I am so so happy!! This is my first acceptance!!

Congrats my friend! So happy for you! I was accepted as well.

Accepted this morning around 10am - notified via email

LSAT: 159, GPA: 3.4 | L2: 3.8

Relatively strong ECs/LORs/PS, at least in my opinion (though most people think that about themselves😋)

Will be declining, so best of luck to those who are waiting!!

On 1/11/2019 at 4:15 PM, MeNaK said:

Accepted!

cGPA 3.35

B2/L2 3.5

LSAT 162

Just got accepted into the JD/MSW program as well!!