erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or to a new thread.  Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful to future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

1 hour ago, lawapplicant97 said:

When were you referred to ad com? Curious to see how long it takes for a decision to be made

I believe it was early-mid Feb. It felt like it took them absolutely ages to make a decision.

8 hours ago, lawstudent4455 said:

Congrats!! Do you know if the meet and greet email was strictly sent to people who have been accepted? I recieved it today but the myuwindsor portal is not working for me so I can't see if my status has changed.

I didn't ask that unfortunately, but looking for the forums the pattern seems to exist. I called in to check if I had been accepted!

I received the meet and greet invite yesterday, called, confirmed that I had been admitted. 

I received the admission email today!

B2/L2: 3.73

LSAT: 155

Super surprised that I was even accepted with my stats. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, peacep95 said:

I received the meet and greet invite yesterday, called, confirmed that I had been admitted. 

I received the admission email today!

B2/L2: 3.73

LSAT: 155

Super surprised that I was even accepted with my stats. 

Cgpa?

41 minutes ago, onone said:

Cgpa?

My overall GPA on OLSAS is 2.88. I am currently in the last semester of my second degree,  which took 2 years to complete. My GPA for this second degree is 3.73 from 1 full year, 3 summer classes and this past fall semester. 

I think my ECs and references were strong, but then again so does everyone else haha. 

Hopefully this gives others hope!

• Like 1

Got the meet & greet email as well and called and they said I was accepted. Got the official email today.

CGPA: 3.4/L2 3.6

LSAT: 150

Pretty strong EC's & references. There really is hope for us all!

• Like 5

A reminder to read the banner at the top of the page. This isn't the place for other discussion or asking for chances. We've had to delete several posts.

On 3/27/2019 at 2:39 PM, lawstudent4455 said:

Got the meet & greet email as well and called and they said I was accepted. Got the official email today.

CGPA: 3.4/L2 3.6

LSAT: 150

Pretty strong EC's & references. There really is hope for us all!

Congrats!! Did you apply access or general? 

Just got my acceptance email today. It's shown up on the Windsor Application site, but I don't see the acceptance on my OLSAS account (does anyone know if it takes about a day or so to appear?).

Stats

LSAT: 155, 158

L2: ~3.8 CGPA: 3.66

Strong ECs, Work experience and LORs

Applied in the General Category

Won't be accepting my offer, as I've already chosen to go elsewhere, but fingers crossed for everyone else and I wish you all good luck.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, p1230 said:

Accepted this morning! cGPA 3.6, 161

1 hour ago, JJBittenbinder said:

Just got my acceptance email today. It's shown up on the Windsor Application site, but I don't see the acceptance on my OLSAS account (does anyone know if it takes about a day or so to appear?).

Were you guys accepted off the waitlist? 

Edited by DougFromOntario

1 hour ago, DougFromOntario said:

Were you guys accepted off the waitlist? 

Nope, I wasn't on the waitlist

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JJBittenbinder said:

Stats

LSAT: 155, 158

L2: ~3.8 CGPA: 3.66

Strong ECs, Work experience and LORs

Applied in the General Category

Won't be accepting my offer, as I've already chosen to go elsewhere, but fingers crossed for everyone else and I wish you all good luck.

Congrats! Are you planning to decline Windsor later on in the cycle or now? I would assume declining now would open up a space for someone who needs it. 

3 hours ago, HarveySpecter1997 said:

Congrats! Are you planning to decline Windsor later on in the cycle or now? I would assume declining now would open up a space for someone who needs it. 

I'm gonna decline once it shows up on OLSAS. But I don't think it affects the spaces or anything. From what I understand, it's more complex that a "one in, one out" system. 

1 hour ago, JJBittenbinder said:

I'm gonna decline once it shows up on OLSAS. But I don't think it affects the spaces or anything. From what I understand, it's more complex that a "one in, one out" system. 

Ah okay. Common misconception then.

4 hours ago, JJBittenbinder said:

No, I wasn't on the waitlist 

How long were you referred to admissions for on Winsite?