erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or to a new thread.  Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful to future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

Just got in off the waitlist!

great references, tons of volunteering

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 4

I'm in off the waitlist.
cgpa:   3.18
L2:   3.7
LSAT:   156 (highest)
Good luck to those still waiting!

• Like 5

Admitted off the waitlist!

cgpa 3.4, l2 3.7, and 157 (June 2018)

Strong ECs and great references

Good luck to everyone waiting!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, livpom said:

Im assuming you were accepted yesterday? Or are they sending acceptances on a Saturday?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pasqlaw20 said:

Im assuming you were accepted yesterday? Or are they sending acceptances on a Saturday?

Accepted yesterday afternoon

• Like 1

Accepted Feb 19

LSAT 161

CGPA 3.59

Will be rejecting for another school 

• Like 1

Accepted this afternoon! First Ontario Acceptance. 

3.4 cGPA, 3.5 L2, 164 LSAT

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, pasqlaw20 said:

Accepted this afternoon! First Ontario Acceptance. 

3.4 cGPA, 3.5 L2, 164 LSAT

Congrats! When were you referred to the ad-com?

10 minutes ago, Whocareshouse said:

Congrats! When were you referred to the ad-com?

Thanks! I was referred on March 8th. I was informally accepted on the 13th when they sent me the meet and greet email. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 11:01 AM, livpom said:

Were you waitlisted right after pending review? Or were you reff. to admissions before going on the waitlist?

Posted (edited)

ACCEPTED TWO DAYS AGO!!!!

CGPA: 3.42

L2: 3.8 ish

LSAT:158 (2nd try)

Strong EC and References.

Will most likely be accepting. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Last name starts with a D

Edited by as22dhil
  • Like 3

On 3/19/2019 at 6:29 PM, Amrina said:

Were you waitlisted right after pending review? Or were you reff. to admissions before going on the waitlist?

I was Referred to Ad Com for 7 weeks before being waitlisted, admitted after 1 month on the waitlist.

• Like 1

Congrats to those who have received acceptances!!

Got accepted on March 19th.

Cgpa: 3.58

Lsat: 152 

Strong ECs, LORs and pretty good PS (if I do say so myself). I think those must have been factored in to make up for my lsat score.

Good luck to everyone waiting! :)

• Like 3

On 3/23/2019 at 8:38 PM, Valerina17 said:

Congrats to those who have received acceptances!!

Got accepted on March 19th.

Cgpa: 3.58

Lsat: 152 

Strong ECs, LORs and pretty good PS (if I do say so myself). I think those must have been factored in to make up for my lsat score.

Good luck to everyone waiting! :)

Congrats on your acceptance! I have very similar stats to yours (3.7 GPA and 151 lsat) 

I just got referred to admissions a few days ago. How long after being referred did you hear back from them? 

got the meet n greet email today and called in to confirm i've been accepted!

cgpa: 3.27

L2: 3.37

LSAT: 163

slightly above avg ECs (i think?), very average LORs, and PS tailored to windsor

pretty surprised given my gpa, but extremely excited

• Like 6

Accepted today.

cGPA: 3.65

LSAT: 162

So funny because I withdrew my application on OLSAS an hour before I got the acceptance email.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SomePeopleLikeMe said:

In today, already firm accepted elsewhere though. Good luck to all.

CPGA 3.3, L2 3.7, LSAT 172

When were you referred to ad com? Curious to see how long it takes for a decision to be made

Out of respect for those waiting, I will promptly decline the offer, so one more spot should open up shortly.

Let’s all try to keep the process moving by notifying schools that we know we won’t be attending. 

Good luck all! :) 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

On 3/25/2019 at 3:25 PM, rugz said:

got the meet n greet email today and called in to confirm i've been accepted!

cgpa: 3.27

L2: 3.37

LSAT: 163

slightly above avg ECs (i think?), very average LORs, and PS tailored to windsor

pretty surprised given my gpa, but extremely excited

Congrats!! Do you know if the meet and greet email was strictly sent to people who have been accepted? I recieved it today but the myuwindsor portal is not working for me so I can't see if my status has changed.