erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or to a new thread.  Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful to future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

After 1.5 months as "Referred-Admissions Committee" I was accepted this morning! (A little anticlimactic as I received the meet and greet email on Friday)

cGPA: 3.52 

L2: 3.7

LSAT: 144 (sept 2016) 146 (Dec 2016) 156 (Nov 2018)

Decent ECs and normal work experience. My application was geared towards social justice! 

Side note: I was accepted in 2017 with a cGPA 3.52 and LSAT 146, so those with a lower LSAT keep your hopes up :) Windsor is a truly holistic school 

• Like 4

Accepted

OLSAS cGPA: 3.44

L2: 3.67

LSAT: 159 (highest)

Average ECs

Also accepted to Queens and Calgary so I'm not sure on my decision just yet. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 7:27 PM, NorthFox said:

@j96 @lawgal77

Congrats on your acceptances!

Did you both also receive the invitation to the Spring Open House day on March 2nd for UWindsor?

I got the invitation today but no acceptance offer so I'm sort of confused, lol.

Thank you and Yes. 

• Like 1

First Ontario acceptance!

3.4 cgpa, 3.73 L2, 158 LSAT

Extensive ECs and work experience. PS tailored to Windsor.

• Like 8

Like Danny257 I also received an email for Meet and Greet on Friday. I called the person who it was from (Assistant Dean) Monday, she confirmed that I had an offer and will receive an email soon. After desperately waiting for 24 hours and checking my email every 5 minutes, I did received acceptance email Tuesday noon.😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lawstudentt said:

Like Danny257 I also received an email for Meet and Greet on Friday. I called the person who it was from (Assistant Dean) Monday, she confirmed that I had an offer and will receive an email soon. After desperately waiting for 24 hours and checking my email every 5 minutes, I did received acceptance email Tuesday noon.😊

I’m assuming if you’re already on the waitlist, this doesn’t apply.

50 minutes ago, SallGoodMan said:

I’m assuming if you’re already on the waitlist, this doesn’t apply.

Does this mean that if you have not received a meet and greet email you’re most probably rejected? 

7 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Does this mean that if you have not received a meet and greet email you’re most probably rejected? 

Lol I have no idea but I’d guess no

10 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Definitely not. I called the admissions team yesterday, and the advisor said they're only about halfway through looking at all the applications and she said there were about 2000 applications for a team of 5. She also said that the classes will not fill up until each application has been considered. Just gotta play the waiting game now! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I received the Meet & Greet email yesterday. Prior to that I was on the waitlist. I spoke with someone on admissions today and they let me know that I was actually accepted yesterday! Apparently it just takes time for the emails/updates to come out.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, LuckyCommander said:

I received the Meet & Greet email yesterday. Prior to that I was on the waitlist. I spoke with someone on admissions today and they let me know that I was actually accepted yesterday! Apparently it just takes time for the emails/updates to come out.

so the adcom is currently sending offers(at least some of them) to those on the waitlist? 

Just now, jklee1987 said:

so the adcom is currently sending offers(at least some of them) to those on the waitlist? 

I can't speak for others. But I think it would be safe to assume that some offers have been sent out. It hasn't updated on my uwindsor as of yet, but I was told that everything should be processed at the latest next week.

5 hours ago, LuckyCommander said:

Congratulations that’s amazing!! Do you mind sharing your stats? 

2 hours ago, AlN said:

Congratulations that’s amazing!! Do you mind sharing your stats? 

OLSAS CGPA: 3.47

L2: 3.5

LSAT: 155, 152, 155

There is hope out there!

• Like 6

On 2/15/2019 at 3:54 PM, j96 said:

Accepted today, CGPA 3.43, L2 3.5, LSAT 158, 162 

Declined my offer today, good luck to those still waiting! 

• Like 2

Accepted from waitlist today. 

3.25 cGPA, 3.6 L2, 160 LSAT

Received meet and greet invitation this week but I was told (by someone on admissions) that didn't mean anything.

• Like 4

For those of you wondering, my official acceptance came in today! Accepted off the waitlist. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 3