erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or to a new thread.  Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful to future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

congrats Toby! did you get "referred to admissions" before you got your acceptance? i'm still at "referred for review"...

8 minutes ago, mantis1 said:

congrats Toby! did you get "referred to admissions" before you got your acceptance? i'm still at "referred for review"...

I believe I was referred to admissions, yeah! If I remember correctly, and if I'm not mixing up the unnecessarily similar stages of referral they use, I was referred to admissions FIRST, and then after a short period (pre-transition to UWinsite), I was "referred for review". 

5 hours ago, TobyFlenderson said:

In today! 3.7/158, decent PS and pretty good ECs.

Did your status say "Complete" at any point before you were admitted? Mine has said that on the new Windsor site ever since the migration happened

22 minutes ago, Gggfg said:

Did your status say "Complete" at any point before you were admitted? Mine has said that on the new Windsor site ever since the migration happened

In all honesty, I didn’t keep an eye on my Windsor portal very much, as it’s not one of my preferred schools. I didn’t see “conplete” as a status and if it DID switch to complete, it would have done so in the last week, I think that’s when I last checked UWinsite.

Please read the banner message at the top of the page. If you have specific questions or comments, take it to PM. Further extraneous discussion will be deleted. Thanks.

Accepted!

cGPA: 3.53/4

L2: 3.56/4

B2: 3.8/4

LSAT: 160, 164

Submitted October 30th. General category. BC resident. 

• Like 2

In today!!! 

I legit checked half an hour ago and there was nothing and all of a sudden it showed up. 

CGPA: 3.56 

LSAT: 164, 165 

Ontario Resident 

Access Student

• Like 5

Did you get an email or status change on your uWindsor portal?

Edited by hopeful2629
  • Like 2

Accepted via email

CGPA: 3.48

LSAT: 158, 166

Will be declining in favour of UVic (closer to home)

Hi everyone,

I was accepted off of the waitlist in July, but had to defer this year due to health reasons. That being said, I was accepted with a 3.23 cgpa (finally got reported to Windsor after the York strike) and a 155 LSAT. I was involved in several clubs, volunteered, and worked part-time during undergrad. I had good references and a strong personal statement (I believe). I know windsor does not technically have an access/discretionary category, but I have a documented learning disability which was explained in my ps in regards to my grades/LSAT. Looking forward to meeting everyone :) 

• Like 6

Accepted today!

cGPA: 3.54

L2: 3.57

LSAT 162

Decent ECs and LORs, strong personal statement. BC resident.

• Like 4