Sign in to follow this  
cc2018

Accepted to Queens 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only, and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful to future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

35 minutes ago, knight13117 said:

Accepted!

OLSAS cGPA: 3.44

L2/B2: 3.87

LSAT: 163

Congrats everyone, looking forward to seeing you there!

were you accepted today? 

On 5/30/2019 at 12:41 PM, JD2019 said:

were you accepted today? 

I was accepted on May 16th, it just took a while for me to make the decision between Queen's and Windsor XD Although Western just offered me acceptance today, so that's another thing to think about

Also EDIT apparently my memory for GPA is very bad, my actual stats:

OLSAS cGPA: 3.37

OLSAS L2/B2: 3.82

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 6:46 PM, batmanjd said:

accepted this morning. after getting rejected from ottawa yesterday i had really lost hope. 3.7 L2 and 159 LSAT. most likely accepting. 

Has anyone gotten the offer letter yet???

What was your CGPA if you don’t mind me asking? 

On 5/31/2019 at 7:31 PM, knight13117 said:

I was accepted on May 16th, it just took a while for me to make the decision between Queen's and Windsor XD Although Western just offered me acceptance today, so that's another thing to think about

Also EDIT apparently my memory for GPA is very bad, my actual stats:

OLSAS cGPA: 3.37

OLSAS L2/B2: 3.82

Was your B2/L2 improved by the marks of the year of classes that just finished? I can’t imagine that the school would take so long to accept you with those stats if you applied with them in January.

3 hours ago, SneakySuspect said:

Accepted. 
cGPA (OLSAS): 3.4
L2 (self-calculated): 3.7
LSAT: 157, 160
MA, Access

Did you get accepted today and at what time?

On 6/6/2019 at 7:56 PM, LawSchoolJock said:

Was your B2/L2 improved by the marks of the year of classes that just finished? I can’t imagine that the school would take so long to accept you with those stats if you applied with them in January.

Thanks! Yep, I really needed the final marks of my fourth year. First year was really rough (2.64 OLSAS GPA), and second year wasn't much better (3.09 OLSAS GPA). I finally made the right program choice in third year, hence the much higher B2/L2 GPA.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 8:12 PM, faoejfowjfjewaofjwa said:

Accepted today 

cGPA 3.6 

L2 3.7 

LSAT 164, 165 

Access 

Was planning on attending Ottawa but I think I'm going to accept Queens instead!!!

What date did they give you to respond to your offer by? 

41 minutes ago, TorontoLaw17 said:

Accepted today off waitlist!

cGPA: 3.66

L2: 3.96

Congrats!!! Did you receive an email? 

4 minutes ago, AC1997 said:

Congrats!!! Did you receive an email? 

Thanks! I received 2 - one saying I got in off the waitlist (9:30 am) and the other with my official letter of admission (around noon). Offer updated on OLSAS and SOLUS by the time I got home from work. Deadline is July 3

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, McTelfer said:

IN!

L2: 3.97

cGPA: 3.65

Congrats! Did you just get in off the waitlist?

Got in off the waitlist at 12:30 today! 

cGPA: 3.57

LSAT: 158

Declined my provisional acceptance to Windsor

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AC1997 said:

Got in off the waitlist at 12:30 today! 

cGPA: 3.57

LSAT: 158

Declined my provisional acceptance to Windsor

Congrats! How were you notified? 

I received 2 emails. One notifying me I got in off the waitlist and another with my offer letter. 

• Thanks 1

waitlisted on June 13th and got an offer of admission June 19th

cCGPa: 3.45

best 2 last years: 3.89

lsat: 158

firmly accepted June29

• Like 1

Accepted off the waitlist today.

Cgpa: 3.5

B2/L2: 3.73

Feeling extremely blessed to be accepted into such a fantastic school. July 23rd deadline. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1