cc2018

Accepted to Queens 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only, and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful to future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

Just got the email - first Ontario acceptance.  Never thought I'd be posting in an acceptance thread but I guess you don't know what you can do until you've done it.

3.53 cGPA, 3.85 L2, 158 (2nd write).

Coming up on 4 years experience as a legal assistant in Real Estate Law; Volunteered in school clubs etc.

Will likely accept unless I get into Osgoode or potentially Ottawa.

Best of luck to everyone.

• Like 3

Accepted this morning!

2.9 cGPA, 3.9 L2, 159 (3rd write)

2 degrees and a Masters, tons of work experience but no volunteer or anything. Strong PS and references. 

Good luck to everyone waiting!

• Like 3

Just got the email!

CGPA: 3.84~

L2: 3.9ish, still in 4th year

LSAT: 155, 158

Decent ECs and LORs. 

Very happy, waiting on Western, however. Best of luck to everyone waiting! 

• Like 1

accepted this morning. after getting rejected from ottawa yesterday i had really lost hope. 3.7 L2 and 159 LSAT. most likely accepting. 

Has anyone gotten the offer letter yet???

• Like 10

Accepted this morning! Will be declining. 

L2 3.92 

LSAT 154/162

• Like 1

12 hours ago, burr0wn said:

Just got the email - first Ontario acceptance.  Never thought I'd be posting in an acceptance thread but I guess you don't know what you can do until you've done it.

3.53 cGPA, 3.85 L2, 158 (2nd write).

Coming up on 4 years experience as a legal assistant in Real Estate Law; Volunteered in school clubs etc.

Will likely accept unless I get into Osgoode or potentially Ottawa.

Best of luck to everyone.

have you received your actual offer email yet? ive only gotten the acceptance email so far

accepted friday morning

3.69 cGPA on olsas

3.8 L2

158 LSAT (3rd try)

GL to anyone still waiting :) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, batmanjd said:

have you received your actual offer email yet? ive only gotten the acceptance email so far

I received two emails.  The first saying I've been offered a position at Queens and then a second email from the Assistant Dean, advising me that I have until April 19th to Firm Accept (which I believe is a bit close for comfort haha).

You should receive a second email as well.  My status on Solus also changed.

22 hours ago, burr0wn said:

I received two emails.  The first saying I've been offered a position at Queens and then a second email from the Assistant Dean, advising me that I have until April 19th to Firm Accept (which I believe is a bit close for comfort haha).

You should receive a second email as well.  My status on Solus also changed.

Wait, are you sure it's a firm accept? It just says we have until then to accept, would we not be able to provisionally accept the offer?

6 hours ago, p1230 said:

Wait, are you sure it's a firm accept? It just says we have until then to accept, would we not be able to provisionally accept the offer?

I may have misinterpreted the email but now that I think about it I'm not sure.  I think we'll only know if there is a provisional acceptance option when the offer shows up on OLSAS.  Has your showed up?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, burr0wn said:

I may have misinterpreted the email but now that I think about it I'm not sure.  I think we'll only know if there is a provisional acceptance option when the offer shows up on OLSAS.  Has your showed up?

Did mine today - its provisional acceptance. We have until June 1st to put the deposit down. Until then your other apps will stay open!

Cheers!

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 2:54 PM, polisciundergrad10 said:

Just got the email!! First ontario acceptance, so excited!

Olsas cgpa: 3.09, L2: Around 3.66...not sure because I'm still completing my last year. LSAT: 162

General applicant?

On 4/5/2019 at 4:16 PM, savvytoo said:

Accepted today. cGPA 3.13 L2 3.65 LSAT 159 (highest)

General applicant?

To those who were accepted April 5th, what was the deadline given to respond to your offers?