Sign in to follow this  
cc2018

Accepted to Queens 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only, and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful to future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

4 hours ago, jdegara said:

Received the email at 9:30am EST!

CGPA/L2: 3.77 
LSAT: 159

Good luck to all!

which category?

Got accepted a couple days ago!

3.31 GPA---- saying this 88% over the last 2 years

159 LSAT-- waiting to hear back from a couple other places but leaning towards accepting!

Goodluck to all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UWUstudent1996123 said:

159 LSAT-- waiting to hear back from a couple other places but leaning towards accepting!

Goodluck to all.

General applicant??

2 hours ago, UWUstudent1996123 said:

Goodluck to all.

Would you mind sharing what your last 2 years GPA was? I know you posted the percentage, but if you know it in GPA format (e.g. 3.75) I would love to know as we have similar stats 

Accepted in general category yesterday.

cGPA: 3.58 

B2: 3.72 

LSAT: 164 

Probably declining for a job offer I received (or seeing about deferral options). Good luck to all! 

19 hours ago, futurejd96 said:

Would you mind sharing what your last 2 years GPA was? I know you posted the percentage, but if you know it in GPA format (e.g. 3.75) I would love to know as we have similar stats 

3.9 I believe! ----- I go to Western, I just went on there weighted GPA/Average site and this was the conversion. 

Edited by UWUstudent1996123

51 minutes ago, hemingway17 said:

Does anyone know if they send a physical copy of the acceptance letter by mail?

They diddnt last year

• Thanks 1

Got the email today! Absolutely ecstatic. 

In at Ottawa as well and still waiting to hear back from Oz, Windsor, Western, UofT.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! 

CGPA 3.9, LSAT 159

• Like 1