So I did something stupid and thought that acceptances were going to be coming in after the feb deadline for documents. Because of this I didn't really rush my professors to send in their references. They've both sent it now (they've updated my profile to show they received 1 and the other one should be updated today or tomorrow because they sent it by email too).

Did I mess up bad? Is this going to significantly effect my chances?

If it helps at all my gpa is around a 3.7 on a 4.3 scale and I got a 162.

Last question, on the Dal website where you check your documents, under the requirements table, whats teh "status" column for? mine is blank though they all (except for my last ref) have a received date on them.

You should be fine. Your grades and LSAT are all pretty good, and I'd be surprised if you didn't get an acceptance. 

Acceptances still roll out into June/July. You have plenty of time, and you should be fine. 

• Like 1

Due to the rolling nature of admissions, the earlier your application is completed the better chance you have. Obviously though, if you have good stats like yours, you have a great chance no matter when you apply. You will get in. I got an offer in May with a slightly higher GPA and 156 LSAT. 

• Like 1