• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• That is unusual. I applied less than a week ago and was approved today. 100k at prime. (I only requested 100k but the maximum for the Dual program is 160k). Also, do not budge until they give you prime.
    • Apologies if there is a resource I missed on this (I did look). If so, I would appreciate your sending me it. I was accepted in February and gave my deposit ASAP because TRU was my top choice. I spoke with my bank about getting a professional student line of credit. Everything is lined up- I just need to be officially registered to complete the paperwork and (hopefully) be approved for the PSLOC. I contacted the TRU office and was told via phone and in a document sent by email that registration was the week of June 10th.  That was last week and I still haven't heard or seen anything. I'm getting anxious.  I want to make sure I'm following this process correctly. I don't want to sit on my hands only to find out that I missed doing something for the PSLOC and don't get tuition in time. Further, I guess I'm feeling paranoid that I haven't received any info about registration and so of course my brain is coming up with all these anxiety fueled explanations.  Can anyone shed some light on...well, any of this?? Am I going about my PSLOC correctly? I don't think I can apply for my BC Student loan until I get the loc done as I read you don't have to state you have an LOC on the student loan but you do have to state you have a student loan on your LOC app.  Also, has anyone else heard anything about registration?   Thank you!!  
    • Yes? I'm not even sure what you mean by this post. A 158 is much more competitive than a 155. A 160 will almost certainly get you in somewhere. It is in no way futile for you to try and get a higher LSAT.
    • https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/michael-cooper-goat-herder-cultures-1.5179039 I recall various heated discussions in my law school classes. I certainly remember a few individuals specifically because of their - passionate? - positions on things.  While debate in law school is healthy, it’s not private or confidential. While I have mixed feelings about this particular instance, given the person has gone on to politics, their views on certain areas are of public interest by definition.  If you say it, be prepared to stand by it or address it if you change your mind later.