mantis1

Updated Transcript?

Hi everyone. Is there anyway for me to send UWindsor my updated transcript after last semester? They got my transcript as of last November when I applied, but since then I finished the Winter semester and my average raised. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, SlickRick said:

You will have to do it through OLSAS and pay a fee.

This is just for Ontario schools, correct? I don't have any option to do a transcript request on OLSAS (I did my degrees outside of ON).

Just now, labr said:

This is just for Ontario schools, correct? I don't have any option to do a transcript request on OLSAS (I did my degrees outside of ON).

To be honest, I am unsure because my undergrad was in Ontario. But in theory that would make sense to me. You should contact them ASAP.

• Thanks 1

Does anyone know if it's required that we send our updated transcripts? Mine were actually better last semester but I haven't sent them in yet. (I go to Windsor currently)

From the OLSAS website: "English program, first-year applicants who complete courses in December 2018 are required to send their fall 2018 grades to OLSAS by February 1, 2019."

• Thanks 2

As long as we send them in as we did before via mail there is nothing left to do correct? (For reference I’m a qc student) don’t see any place to update the transcript online or something

Edited by Megbean123