PBateman411

Chances for 2019?

Hey guys, just wanted feedback about what my chances may be with a 3.7 gpa and 160 LSAT? I know Calgary is holistic, so it’s hard to predict, but I had great reference letters, work experience throughout undergrad and been working for the last 2 years full time, and volunteer experience during undergrad. I’ve been refreshing my email like crazy since December lol. My LSAT score is from Nov 2018. I’m really hoping to go to Calgary, it’s my number one choice.  Any feedback would be helpful! 

4 minutes ago, PBateman411 said:

Hey guys, just wanted feedback about what my chances may be with a 3.7 gpa and 160 LSAT? I know Calgary is holistic, so it’s hard to predict, but I had great reference letters, work experience throughout undergrad and been working for the last 2 years full time, and volunteer experience during undergrad. I’ve been refreshing my email like crazy since December lol. My LSAT score is from Nov 2018. I’m really hoping to go to Calgary, it’s my number one choice.  Any feedback would be helpful! 

What is your L2?

I would say you will get in.

Based off your stats it sounds like you should get in. I got admitted in November with a 3.43 cgpa and a 162 lsat an no special ECs. 

2 hours ago, NeverGiveUp said:

What is your L2?

I would say you will get in.

Thanks! My L2 is 84% from UBC, so I calculated it to be 3.7. 

3 hours ago, j96 said:

Based off your stats it sounds like you should get in. I got admitted in November with a 3.43 cgpa and a 162 lsat an no special ECs. 

Thanks, that is encouraging! 

Is anyone else getting pretty anxious about offer emails? I was expecting some applicants to start receiving emails this week. Does anyone have any insight into when they might start sending more offers? 

I'm not going to lie, I'm getting a bit antsy as well. I figure if no one has been posting in the acceptance thread then it's worth assuming that not much has gone out yet (or, somehow, all of the people getting offers aren't on here).

It might take until the end of June for them to send out all the offers, so I recommend you sit tight! That's what I'm telling myself anyway, haha.