Jasper

How to find exact address/room?

Hi everyone, happy new year! I apologize if this has already been asked or if I’ve overlooked something, but how do you know exactly where you will be taking the LSAT? I’ll be taking it in Saskatoon and I know it will be held at the U of S, but where specifically? I’m not too familiar with the campus so if anyone has taken it there please let me know! Thanks in advance 

Hello! If you go into your LSAC account and pull up your admissions ticket for the test, it should have the room number on there. This location can change though so be sure to double check a couple days before the test!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I believe the admissions ticket refers you to a building on campus and there's an assistant in the lobby who directs everyone to a board indicating all of the test rooms which are assigned alphabetically.

Edited by Trew
  • Thanks 1

When I wrote the LSAT I was only given the building information. When I showed up they had papers taped to the doors with the appropriate room numbers based on your last name.

• Thanks 1

Perfect, thanks everyone. I was just feeling worried as the ticket can’t be printed until the 11th & the test is on the 26th, but I’m sure I’ll manage. I’m thinking about seeing how long it will take to get to the exact location from my hotel so once I know exactly how long driving/walking total will take then my mind will be at ease. 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Perfect, thanks everyone. I was just feeling worried as the ticket can’t be printed until the 11th & the test is on the 26th, but I’m sure I’ll manage. I’m thinking about seeing how long it will take to get to the exact location from my hotel so once I know exactly how long driving/walking total will take then my mind will be at ease. 

Yeah, I completely understand trying to work out the logistics lol. But you'll be fine. Maybe show up a day before to scope out the building and classrooms. Also note there will be long lineups to enter the rooms and a 15 minute run through of all of the rules once you sit down. 

Edited by Trew

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

just get there earlier.