Johnappleseed

Accepted 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you, from the mod team, for keeping these threads useful for future cycles.

Message added by erinl2

To those of you who have posted today did you receive those offers from U of A today via email?  Sorry I am new to this forum so am unfamiliar with the timing etc.  Thank you and congratulations to all of you who have been accepted. 

1 minute ago, Charter19 said:

To those of you who have posted today did you receive those offers from U of A today via email?  Sorry I am new to this forum so am unfamiliar with the timing etc.  Thank you and congratulations to all of you who have been accepted. 

Yes, emailed to the @ualberta.ca email

I was accepted a week ago but only recently checked my @ualberta.ca email. 

L2: 3.78/4

LSAT average: 159 

There is a very strong chance I will decline but wish the very best to everyone still waiting! 

• Like 2

Got accepted this morning! 

L2 GPA: 3.62

LSAT: 161

Will be declining in favour of UVic :) Good luck to everyone! 

• Like 3

Just checked my Alberta email, received an offer as of 1.06.

LSAT: 157, 155

cGPA: 4.0 L2: 3.9

Going to wait to hear from BC schools but I am really excited to have received an offer! Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

Just got my acceptance letter! 

GPA: 3.92 [unconfirmed]

LSAT: 155

This was the only school I applied to, so I'll be accepting if I can secure the appropriate funding. ^_^

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlpacaWhisperer said:

Accepted just now! Still pending on bear tracks but received an email to my Ualberta gmail account! 

Stats?

1 minute ago, johnsmithh said:

Stats?

Sorry! LSAT: 159 cGPA 3.5 - L2 3.6 unconfirmed I self calculated and my school is shit and only gives letter grades, percentage average way higher 

22 minutes ago, AlpacaWhisperer said:

Sorry! LSAT: 159 cGPA 3.5 - L2 3.6 unconfirmed I self calculated and my school is shit and only gives letter grades, percentage average way higher 

I’m confused...so your school did percentage or letter grade? What do you mean by percentage was higher? Also what faculty were you in? And was U of A waiting for your fall grades? Reason I ask is because I have very similar stats

• Confused 2

What a nice surprise to be accepted this early. 

I have an L2 average of ~3.8 ish depending on how conversions work. 

LSAT Scores as follows: 149 ( July 2018) , 155 (November 2018) and 161 ( January  2019)

Accepted two days ago, just seen the email.

GPA: 3.96 (CGPA and L2)

Lsat: 163 (first and only write)

Not sure if I will be accepting this or U of C. Good luck to all!

Accepted two days ago. 

GPA L2: 3.6/4.0

LSAT: 162 (Only write)

Will likely be declining in favor of UofC. Good luck everyone!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, snailwannabe123 said:

just received my acceptance email! 3.7/8 and a 157 LSAT! will 100% be accepting 😊 

3.7/8? 

22 hours ago, AlpacaWhisperer said:

Congrats. If your L2 and LSAT are correct/confirmed that means they’re already at a 240 index, which gives me hope.  Would it be possible your 3.6 is actually a 3.68, as the UofA does round to the second decimal point, in which case your index would definitely not be a 240. Nonetheless bruh, congrats.