Johnappleseed

Accepted 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you, from the mod team, for keeping these threads useful for future cycles.

Message added by erinl2

Everything feels surreal right now - got the acceptance email and scholarship offer earlier today. 

L2: ~3.25 

LSAT: 164.5 average (161 and 168)

-status changed on beartracks as well

-currently in last year of studies

-submitted application end of September, got the email about consideration for early admission in November and submitted the PS and unofficial transcript then

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Johnappleseed said:

Just got the email with a scholarship.

GPA ~ 3.68 for L2

LSAT is 171

Need to edit this as I forgot that UofA averages LSAT

that would make my LSAT 168 (165 and 171)

A reminder everyone to please note your L2 /60 credits and averaged LSAT, as this is pretty much only what U of A cares about before the holistic round. It would also be really helpful if you could note if your L2 has been confirmed as well (just email/call them to ask). Thanks! 

• Like 2

Accepted!!!

L2 3.96

LSAT 157, 157

Edited by dhyun

Accepted this morning. 

L2: ~3.9 (unconfirmed)
LSAT: 163 

Will be declining. Good luck to everyone! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NeverGiveUp said:

Congratulations!

Did you get an email?

Also did you submit your fall term grades?

Thank you! I did get an email, and I've actually been out of university for a year already.

2 hours ago, PBateman411 said:

Congrats! I have similar stats but haven’t received an email yet. Is your LSAT score from November? 

Thank you! Yes, my score is from November.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RGoodfellow said:

Thank you! I did get an email, and I've actually been out of university for a year already.

Thank you! Yes, my score is from November.

Was November your only writing? Sorry for the questions, just getting anxious! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PBateman411 said:

That's okay! Yes, November was my only writing.

Accepted yesterday via email.

Cgpa: 76%

L2: 84%

LSAT: 150, 164, 164

22 hours ago, PBateman411 said:

Same situation here; also getting anxious. Lol. I have similar stats and didn’t get an email. Maybe it’s correlated with the time the applications were submitted?

Edited by Kurtle95

Accepted on the 11th

L2: 3.85/4.0

LSAT: 154 (only write)

Will most likely be accepting. Good luck to eveyone else who is still waiting.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2019 at 10:52 PM, 11119 said:

Accepted on the 11th

L2: 3.85/4.0

LSAT: 154 (only write)

Will most likely be accepting. Good luck to eveyone else who is still waiting.

I'm almost identical to you...

3.87 gpa

154 lsat

Anything else about your application that stood out? References? Extra-curriculars?  Were you regularly category?