joshsans

B2 “full course load”

2 minutes ago, capitalttruth said:

Under "Academic Background" on OLSAS, when it shows my cGPA breakdown, it says I had a full course load in 2014 and 2015. I wonder if this would constitute my L2/B2?

it would, assuming 4 courses per semester

Edited by Maradona

1 minute ago, Maradona said:

OK, that makes me feel a bit better. I'll call Admissions on Monday to confirm.

1 minute ago, capitalttruth said:

OK, that makes me feel a bit better. I'll call Admissions on Monday to confirm.

let me know what they say! I'd be interested - also if you outlined your circumstances in your PS it may be taken under consideration - mending the rules etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maradona said:

Hey there, tagging along on this post.. does anyone know how they consider exchange grades? I did a semester abroad in third year, second semester and had a pretty decent GPA there and OLSAS has received/ reviewed that transcript... but not sure what schools do re: L2... any thoughts? :) Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Accepted June 24 (2019) cGPA: approx 4.1 L2: 4.2 LSAT: 148  Strong references, strong EC's, strong/valuable work experience - interviewed.  Surprised (due to lsat) but very excited! Hope this gives some applicants who didn't score well some hope.  Deadline to accept July 15, accepting offer. 
    • I am getting different gpa calculation numbers so its quite confusing. My stats are 82.2 ~ 83ish cGPA (my personal calculation is 82.88%) - all with drops. LSAT currently PTing around 164-165. What are my chances next cycle? Thanks in Advance
    • Some people may tell you, at times, that you should regularly acknowledge your privilege when you have it. I'm not one of them. What you choose to acknowledge, or not, if your business, and people who shove your face in it at inopportune times are assholes.  However, if someone else chooses to acknowledge their privilege, and you are triggered simply by hearing that, then you have become the asshole in the exchange. Big time.  I'm not even going to refute your ignorance. I'll choose another time and place. You don't need to agree with every commonplace fact to function as a lawyer - and yes, the existence and nature of "privilege" if not its absolute contours is a commonly acknowledged fact - but you do need to be able to hear things you don't agree with without completely losing control of your sense of the appropriate. You're responding to an off-hand comment, and objecting simply to hearing someone else offer perspective on their own life. Right, wrong, or otherwise, someone else's perspective on their own life is none of your fucking business - even if they were wrong and you're right. Neither of which are true here, btw.  Grow the fuck up. 
    • You have a deep misunderstanding of how relative advantages factor into where you end up in life.
    • I have a strong suspicion that this comment is going to derail this thread. 😃