rkathleen

How long until LSAT grade shows up on my applications?

So far, my November LSAT score isn’t showing up as being received by any schools I’ve applied to (UVic, UBC, Calgary, U of A, York, TRU). 

Does anyone know how long it’ll take? 

My LSAC account says Calgary pulled my LSAT score yesterday, so I'm sure you'll see it come up soon. And for York, once it's updated on OLSAS, they said it takes about 24 hours thereafter to distribute to all the schools.

Edited by kunaRT

On 12/11/2018 at 1:53 AM, rkathleen said:

So far, my November LSAT score isn’t showing up as being received by any schools I’ve applied to (UVic, UBC, Calgary, U of A, York, TRU). 

Does anyone know how long it’ll take? 

From my understanding they should have them already or will have them sometime this or next week!

Also, do you know if there’s a way to log in and check your application status for TRU? I never received an email with a link or anything to check it once I applied!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LLawS said:

From my understanding they should have them already or will have them sometime this or next week!

Also, do you know if there’s a way to log in and check your application status for TRU? I never received an email with a link or anything to check it once I applied!

No there isn't, but apparently they email you when your application is complete!

8 hours ago, rkathleen said:

No there isn't, but apparently they email you when your application is complete!

Oh okay, thank you so much!! 

4 hours ago, Aschenbach said:

My application status at UVic says they are still missing my November LSAT, has anyone's at UVic updated yet?

Mine got updated. Where does it say its missing? Cause mine doesnt show up under test scores but i called and they said they do have it. 

5 hours ago, yeezy said:

Mine got updated. Where does it say its missing? Cause mine doesnt show up under test scores but i called and they said they do have it. 

Under status it says "additional item(s) required" and the official LSAT score is greyed out while the other requirements (app fee and transcript) are satisfied.

I called Dailene at UVic - she said that November scores are still being updated to applicant profiles and should be all updated by January 15. If you are retaking the January LSAT, they will consider your November score if you are competitive but will not reject you if you are not and registered for a January retake.

She also mentioned that January scores will take a few weeks to be updated to applicant profiles after they are released