Sign in to follow this  
Harjot

Chances LSAT 153

Hey,

I just scored a 153 on the November 2018 LSAT, and most likely, my L2 GPA will be around 3.1 or 3.2 Do I have any chances of getting into a law school in Canada at all?

Stay Positive! I've applied to Windsor, Calgary, Manitoba, and Western (long shot I know) with a 3.0 CPA and a 156 LSAT. Just know you are not alone! I was practicing around 165's on all my lsats up until test day. I'm not really sure why I did so poorly, its quite infuriating actually but I know that I truly could not have studied harder. I was doing full LSAT's almost every single day. If its meant to be at this point, it will be. Good luck to you!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Danny257 said:

Stay positive!! I was accepted to Windsor 2017 cycle with 3.52 CGPA and a 144/146 LSAT :)

That's very encouraging! When did you get accepted / were you waitlisted? 

3 hours ago, AC1997 said:

That's very encouraging! When did you get accepted / were you waitlisted? 

I applied in November 2016, was waitlisted and accepted June 2017! I think it had to deal with the fact that my application was really social-justice oriented and focused which is nice to know that they put a big emphasis on social justice :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Danny257 said:

Stay positive!! I was accepted to Windsor 2017 cycle with 3.52 CGPA and a 144/146 LSAT :)

SingleJD or Dual JD?

On 12/8/2018 at 12:22 PM, Harjot said:

Hey,

I just scored a 153 on the November 2018 LSAT, and most likely, my L2 GPA will be around 3.1 or 3.2 Do I have any chances of getting into a law school in Canada at all?

doubtful

Hey,

It's possible, no harm in trying.

I personally suggest re-writing the LSAT. I know before being admitted it's like "I just wanna get in somewhere!" but I assure you, you can improve. Just go slow and steady, even if it takes you a while. Go one concept at a time, and start timing yourself only after you really feel like you mastered all the concepts.

Again, I assure you that you can improve. It may take time, but you can do it.

• Like 4