yeezy

Decision pending

I might be going crazy but is this a new status in beartracks? I recall it being referred for review or just pending, or maybe that was just another school that I applied. Anyone here have this status now? 

25 minutes ago, yeezy said:

I might be going crazy but is this a new status in beartracks? I recall it being referred for review or just pending, or maybe that was just another school that I applied. Anyone here have this status now? 

What are your stats?

And are you still taking courses?

Mine has been like that for a week or so (since all my documents were received). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catlover said:

Mine has been like that for a week or so (since all my documents were received). 

With L2: 3.6/4.0,  LSAT: 160 and MA (Your MA marks are higher, right? I think UofA includes MA credits into L2 calculation) you will get in.

Edited by NeverGiveUp

1 minute ago, NeverGiveUp said:

With L2: 3.6/4.0,  LSAT: 160 and MA (Your MA marks are higher, right? I think UofA includes MA credits into L2 calculation) you will get in.

Yes my MA marks are higher. Fingers crossed 😊

good luck guys! my fall grades won't be in for a while, plus the delay between sending transcripts and them evaluating it, so I'm living vicariously through you all

14 minutes ago, Whosiewhatsie said:

?? Mine has said decision pending for about 7 weeks now. 

Oh ok good to know. I think it must have just changed for me a couple days ago, thought it might mean something :)

Talked to admissions this morning about when offers will be sent out. Offers are only being sent out to people who have written the LSAT before Nov 2018 and are not in school. The Nov 2018 and Jan 2019 people are in the same boat and won't be receiving offers until after the Feb.1 document deadline. 

15 minutes ago, PBateman411 said:

Talked to admissions this morning about when offers will be sent out. Offers are only being sent out to people who have written the LSAT before Nov 2018 and are not in school. The Nov 2018 and Jan 2019 people are in the same boat and won't be receiving offers until after the Feb.1 document deadline. 

That's extremely disappointing.

23 minutes ago, PBateman411 said:

Thanks for the information! That's so disappointing. I definitely wasn't expecting them to change their admission pattern so much from last year. 😕

Whelp, this is good to know. I was waiting on submitting my personal statement until after December in case I hear from UofC first so if I'm not going to hear back from UofA until after the document deadline anyway I don't feel so bad for putting my PS off.

1 hour ago, PBateman411 said:

Well darn, that certainly changes things a little. I did okay with a 163 on the Nov. LSAT, but that was 5 points below my PT average and a full 15 points below my best PT score. In other words, I know I can do better. Even with UofA averaging scores, I still might be better off rewriting in January? Hm. Something to think about for sure. Thanks for the info!

so if I wrote the lsat in Sept 2018 but am currently in classes, I can assume I won't hear back till after February as well?

1 minute ago, bigfudge2017 said:

so if I wrote the lsat in Sept 2018 but am currently in classes, I can assume I won't hear back till after February as well?

I'm in the same boat, but I wrote in July. I sure hope that's not the case.

I'm in the same boat as well and that is what I was told over email as well, looks like we wait...

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Gully said:

I'm in the same boat as well and that is what I was told over email as well, looks like we wait...

And I was so excited to have a relaxing Christmas.

24 minutes ago, Whosiewhatsie said:

And I was so excited to have a relaxing Christmas.

33 minutes ago, Gully said:

friggg guys, this sucks. hopefully I hear back from Calgary before that haha. as for the waiting, its might not be stressful so much as depressing since now we know for sure to expect radio silence :( 

• Like 1

Just now, bigfudge2017 said:

friggg guys, this sucks. hopefully I hear back from Calgary before that haha. as for the waiting, its might not be stressful so much as depressing since now we know for sure to expect radio silence :( 

It does suck!

Good luck with Calgary!

• Like 1