Sign in to follow this  
s2019

Timing for Queens Acceptances

Hi all, 

I've received early acceptance to Western, Osgoode, and Ottawa, and am just waiting on Queen's. I was wondering when 2017 early acceptances went out, just so I can anticipate a bit of a timeline.

Thanks!

Well, it's already 2018, so I'm afraid that time has already passed.

But I think Queens mentioned in their email that first acceptances come out in January.

I have changed the title of this thread so that people aren't confused and think that this is an Accepted thread (which shouldn't be started until someone actually receives an offer.)

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I’ve been thinking about the same thing! I see fb groups for admitted/incoming students of past years, but nothing for 2020 yet. For what it’s worth I think it’s probably set up by the faculty because all of the pay groups look very consistent in formatting/presentation.
    • Hello all! So i have a dilemma. I've gotten into both UVic and UofA and I'm still slightly undecided, although I will say I am about 85% for UofA at this point. I just want to make sure I am making the right decision, as you all know it's a big one. Background: I have spent the last two years working full time out of the country. I did my undergrad at UBC, but I'm not from there. I've never lived in Alberta and actually have never been to Edmonton. I'm very left-leaning. Whichever one I choose my long-time partner will be moving with me so his job prospects also need to be taken into account.This also means I don't really want to live in student housing so that doesn't take into account. Main Concerns: 1. Affordability: This is a big one. When I was doing my undergrad at UBC it was hell to find decent apartments in Vancouver and get by, and that's the main reason why I didn't apply to UBC. I am worried that Victoria is just a *less* expensive Vancouver and looking at rent prices it kind of seems like that. One day I would like to own a home as well. Also, I worry that job prospects post graduation in Victoria are low and that most grads end up in Vancouver, which honestly I don't want to happen. UVic tuition is lower than UofA which is a plus, but not sure what the bursary/scholarships are really like for either.  2. Post-grad job prospects and hands-on learning: I really like Uvic's co-op program but also have heard really good things about UofA's career services. (?) I also think that Edmonton, being a larger city would have more job prospects especially if I end up going into immigration.  3. Culture/Class-size: One thing I've heard about Uvic is that the class is generally very friendly/non-competitive and class sizes are smaller. This really appeals to me although I've also heard similar things about U of A being friendly, although their class sizes are bigger it seems. Finally, the thought of moving to a new city with a completely fresh start in Edmonton REALLY appeals to me. I have some not-so-great memories on the west coast so thats also a smaller contributing factor. Thoughts? It would be really helpful to hear from current students of both!  
    • Windsor held their interviews in mid-February. I know a few near-Toronto locations have also already chosen their summer students. 
    • Windsor's wait list is a joke.