CrimNation

How Many More Options?

1 hour ago, BlockedQuebecois said:

Leaving aside everything else, this thread is really an example of why you should do your own homework. 

Are you really going to trust your future to the hearsay of pseudonymous internet users who are in direct competition with you? 

No, that’s why I’m trying to sort this out. I know what I’m saying. They are all correct except for TRU (on the main chart at least that first shows up on the link). 

1 hour ago, NeverGiveUp said:

It shows UWO's deadline is January 15 and Manitoba's deadline is November 1st.

The correct information is that UWO's deadline is November 1st and Manitoba's deadline is December 1st.

UBC's deadline is correct - December 1st.

UWO says November 1st on the main chart and scrolling down it says January 15. I would ignore the down ones and just focus on the chart as it is more accurate.

Manitoba is indeed November 1st on both the chart and the scrolled down options.

Edited by CrimNation

This is the most updated list of dates and deadlines for Canadian Law Schools (for 2018/2019 at least):

Dalhousie = February 28, 2019*

Lakehead = November 1, 2018

McGill = November 1, 2018 (for documents such as LORs, PS, CV, etc. They take the January LSAT)

= November 8, 2018 for application payments

Queen's = November 1, 2018

TRU = February 10, 2019*

UBC = December 1, 2018

U of C = November 1, 2018

U of M = December 1, 2018

UNB = March 1, 2019

U of O = November 1, 2018

U of S = February 1, 2019

U of T = November 1, 2018

UVic = January 15, 2019 at 4pm

UWO = November 1, 2018

UWindsor = November 1, 2018

Windsor Dual = April 15, 2019

York U = November 1, 2018

*Rolling basis like all the other schools, but prioritize the applications in by November 1st as "early admissions".

• Like 3

On 12/6/2018 at 8:34 PM, BlockedQuebecois said:

Leaving aside everything else, this thread is really an example of why you should do your own homework. 

Are you really going to trust your future to the hearsay of pseudonymous internet users who are in direct competition with you? 

Tbf someone who's too lazy to google isn't really anyone's competition.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Tbf someone who's too lazy to google isn't really anyone's competition.

I just googled and called...I just posted a list right above your comment...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now