HistoryNB

Accepted Fall 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions about stats that someone posts, e.g,. asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Am locking this until we can confirm that @HistoryNB did, in fact, receive an offer from McGill. Remember, for these threads to be helpful, it's nice to provide your stats and any other relevant factors in your application package. Thanks.

Edited: I have confirmed that HistoryNB has not received an acceptance. If anyone actually receives an offer, send me a PM and I'll reopen the thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Accepted Dec 18. 3.99GPA and 160/162. Bilingual. No french interview. I will probably accept this offer. Good luck to those still waiting! 

• Like 2

Accepted, just before walking into a tough exam! 164/3.9, poor extracurriculars (work, mostly). Intermediate French, no interview call though. Probably going to accept, still haven't decided though

Accepted a few hours ago! 170/3.94 and decent ECs. I never had any interview which was surprising considering my application gave no indication that I could speak French whatsoever hahah ... 

6 minutes ago, weeJD said:

Accepted a few hours ago! 170/3.94 and decent ECs. I never had any interview which was surprising considering my application gave no indication that I could speak French whatsoever hahah ... 

Congrats! Did your acceptance come by email or did you see your online status change?

Thanks!! By email, but when I checked my status had changed and I had also been offered a scholarship that was never mentioned in the email :)

18 minutes ago, weeJD said:

Thanks!! By email, but when I checked my status had changed and I had also been offered a scholarship that was never mentioned in the email :)

Strange. I was offered a scholarship in my email which wasn’t mentioned on Minerva. I guess people should read everything they receive from McGill carefully. 

Posted (edited)

woohooo 

164 lsat 

4.16 cgpa 

notified on minerva

no french interview (truthfully, I doubt they would have been impressed with my french skills), some bad cegep marks that didn't seem to bother them

Edited by Megbean123
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Megbean123 said:

woohooo 

164 lsat 

4.16 cgpa 

notified on minerva

no french interview (truthfully, I doubt they would have been impressed with my french skills)

Said you will get into your dream school!

Congratulations!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anonlawstudent said:

Accepted!

No LSAT

3.83 GPA

bilingual, no french interview

Congrats!! Were you informed by email or minerva?

1 hour ago, mimi1397 said:

It was Minerva and an email a bit later 

Accepted!

3.98 cGPA, 167 LSAT

Pretty weak ECs (imo) but solid PS and great reference letters (I hope). I'm proficient in French so I didn't get a French interview. 

Accepted! 165 LSAT. 3.74 cGPA (but GPA for last two years and MA was 3.95). No interview (phew).

On 1/10/2019 at 10:38 AM, mimi1397 said:

Thank you! I saw the email first but immediately checked Minerva and my status was changed

Edited by anonlawstudent

Just got the email ! Accepted ! :) 

CGPA 3.7 LSAT 157 

Really strong LORs and work experience, solid PS. Trilingual (perfectly bilingual in French/English). Will be accepting. Good luck to everyone still waiting ! 

• Like 1