Val

Accepted to University of Toronto

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g,. asking for L2, etc.  These threads are not a place for further discussion which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these useful to future applicants. 

Message added by erinl2

Received the call today!

Mature student, cGPA: 4.0 and LSAT: 159

• Like 1

Just received the call, best phone call in a long time!

GPA: 3.79

LSAT: 167

General admissions, decent ECs, also a UofT student currently so not sure if that helped.

In! Just got the call a literal minute ago. 3.9 and 169, wrote the optional essay!

AHHHH

Last name mid-alpha

Edited by Notnotadog
  • Like 1

Can everyone include the letter of their last names in their posts?

Edited by jaseym

Just got the call!! I cannot believe this AHHH

CGPA 3.99

L2 4.0

• Like 1

Missed the call but they left a voicemail.

CGPA: 3.96 B3: 3.96 LSAT: 165

Super excited! U of T is my top choice so will definitely be accepting. Congratulations to everyone else that received admission.

Good luck to everybody!

• Like 1

Has anyone gotten the email confirming admissions?

Received the call ~3pm, LSAT 166, CGPA 3.70

In!!  L2 .3.95 and LSAT 160.   Surprised cause my LSAT grade not as high as I thought was needed and given I am not headed for corporate Bay Street Law....I am not sure my 'rents will wanna pay the tuition!

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Has anyone gotten the email confirming admissions?

Received the call ~3pm, LSAT 166, CGPA 3.70

I got the email at around 7:30pm and the call around 4:30/5 ish :) 

Firstly I just have to reflect that this is extremely surreal as I've spent years now trawling acceptance threads on this forum wondering if I've ever make it to law school.

But anyway, my LSAT was 161, GPA of 4.0, decent ECs and work experience but nothing off the charts. Was pleasantly surprised to get to the call for sure.

Got the email yesterday!! No call though (I'm currently living abroad). 

LSAT: 170

OLSAS GPA: 3.86

I wrote the optional essay and my last name begins with T. Very unrelated background so I was nervous about UofT! So relieved. 

Just got woken up by the call! 

3.84 GPA

174 LSAT

Last name X, didn't write either of the optional essays.

• Like 1

Just got the voicemail!!!! Honestly jumped up and down for a couple minutes!

3.82 GPA

167 LSAT

Last Name B, wrote the optional essay

• Like 1

Just got the call!!!

GPA: 4.0 

LSAT: 170 

Last name B. I'm so giddy!!! 

Just got the call as well!! 

OLSAS GPA: 3.88, LSAT 166, Last name A

Congrats everyone!! This is so exciting:)