Shmem

Accepted to Western 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or to a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Accepted yesterday. Regular applicant.

CGPA :3.71
L2: 3.84
LSAT: 155 ( First and only writing. It seems there is hope for people even with lower LSAT scores.)

I also have an MA. I will be accepting.

• Like 1

Accepted May 9th

Mature student - 20 yr career in law/policy related fields

Applied as mature/access (if they have that category...can't recall now)

cGPA: 3.4

LSAT:156

I'll be turning down for Dal

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, KhalilMack said:

So happy for you!

Thank you! You're the best LB in football ❤️

• Thanks 1

I’m in such disbelief that I had to make an account just to post about my acceptance that I just got!

LSAT: 148, 157 (January)

cGPA: 3.86

L2: 3.9

Excellent EC’s, LORs, and employed at a law firm for 1+ years. 

Will probably be declining for Ottawa, but I thought I’d post for those who get down about low LSATs. As long as you can kill it other areas of your application, it’s completely attainable! Best of luck to anyone who’s still waiting / on the waitlist! 

Edited by shookatlaw
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SlickRick said:

Got admitted today

3.63/156.

Will be accepting.

Congrats bud, been rooting for ya hahaha 

In at 3:30 PM today off of the waitlist, received a voicemail from admissions. Was originally waitlisted May 2nd (not sure if that indicates anything.) 

CGPA: 3.85

L2: 3.9~

LSAT: 155, 158

pretty good statement and ECs. 

Will be accepting, have until July 3rd. 

Good luck to all those still waiting!

Edited by TWD3333
  • Like 1

Accepted off the waitlist today

GPA: 3.79

L2: 3.85

LSAT: 157

Good ECs and References.

Will be accepting.

• Like 1

Accepted off the waitlist today (phone call).

GPA: 3.79, LSAT: 156. Have until June 3, likely accepting and deferring. 

I was accepted back in March, just made an account!

GPA 3.57 LSAT 160, taken twice

Edited by lewcifer