erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted, e.g., L2.  These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM, or a new thread. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.  Thank you, from the mod team.

Message added by erinl2

I contacted the UBC admissions office and they let me know that I will be receiving an offer once they start sending them out on Wednesday.  

Confirmed stats: 86.38% / 163, self-calculated index 92.09. Submitted in late September. 

Thrilled to be able to stay in BC. Good luck to everyone this cycle! 

Edited by Tagger
  • Like 3

Just called them. In as well! Almost the same stats as you: 85.33% / 163, index of 91.82. 3rd year undergrad. 

• Like 2

I just called them too, and I'm in! With a conditional scholarship!

GPA: 90 ish percent

LSAT: 173

Index: around 94.7

I applied with only 3 years of my Bachelor's degree completed.

Edited by Benjomoss
  • Like 2

Called them this morning, I'm in! Offer will be sent out later this week!

GPA: 3.95/4.0 I think I calculated it to be around an 88%

LSAT: 161.

Applied in mid September

Edited by legaleagle69
  • Like 1

I also called. They will be sending an offer in the next week or so. 89% and 162. Applied in September as soon as the application opened.  

Edited by JamesLBona

19 hours ago, gopz said:

Just called them. In as well! Almost the same stats as you: 85.33% / 163, index of 91.82. 3rd year undergrad. 

When did you apply?

I'm going to lock this for the time being, as it is creating too much extraneous discussion which will likely continue. When one of you gets an actual official offer, without calling in, send me a PM and I'll reopen it.

Just received an offer of admission. 

GPA: 4.0 (with and without drops) 

LSAT: 170

As a note, I applied last year and was offered admission as a third year undergrad. I declined the offer to complete my undergraduate degree, so I am thrilled that I still have the opportunity to study at UBC!!! 

• Like 1

Changed to offer, but no email yet!

GPA: 87.16

LSAT: 170

Index (self calc): ~93.7

Congrats everyone ☺️

Edited by ranchonpizza
Recalc index

Got the call notifying me of admission today.

GPA: 86% after drops (calculated using the gpa converter on this website)

LSAT: 169

Best of luck to everyone awaiting a reply and congratulations to those who got in :)