Sign in to follow this  
AbolaHen

Accepted 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., L2.  These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

2 hours ago, hopeful2629 said:

Accepted off the wait list. Just got the call! SO EXCITED. 

cGPA: 3.4

LSAT: 152

Northern Ontario Resident. Not from Thunder Bay.

Congratulations! Where abouts in Northern Ontario? Will you be attending?

Accepted off the waitlist today! Recieved the call at 11:30am sharp, followed by an email at 11:45am.

cGPA:  3.26
L2:  3.53
B2:  3.62

LSAT:  153, 159, 161 (jan)

Access category
Ontario resident (not northern)

Deadline to action this offer is June 17th. Unless I hear back from Queen’s (my first choice), I will accept as this was my second choice!

PS talked about intersection of indigenous rights with climate justice. 

Zero volunteering. University sport.

Decent work experience, with years working as a part time legal assistant at family’s law firm. 

😊

Accepted off the waitlist just last week after three months of waiting...so there is hope! Really excited about this opportunity and a special shout out to this community for being so supportive and helpful! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this