erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., L2.  These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Hey everyone, i was accepted in December

cgpa (olsas): 3.5

lsat: 157 

I'm from Markham, just outside of Toronto. Went to U of Guelph for Criminal Justice.

Congrats and good luck!

• Like 1

Accepted today! Got the call around 11:30 am. 

154 LSAT

3.47/GPA; 3.76 L2

Great references, including one politician; strong ECs and tailored personal statement; 2 master's degrees. 

• Like 3

Just got the call today!

162 LSAT (Writing again in January) 

3.28 cGPA; 3.55 L2 (These will be improving once my fall marks become official)

Decent personal statements, ECs, and references but I didn't think they were spectacular, although I did have a lot about small town as I grew up in a small town and most of my ECs are within this town. 

General Category 

Can't believe I got the call with my stats. Also can't believe they didn't wait a week to receive my fall grades. Best of luck to everyone else with lower grades!

• Like 1

Accepted today! 

First Ontario law school acceptance so I am thrilled!

154, 156 LSATs

3.48 cGPA Including fall semester grades, 3.43 cGPA not including fall semester grades

General Category

Good PS, strong ECs, and good references.

Small connection to Thunder Bay

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sportyman89 said:

Accepted today! Got the call around 11:30 am. 

154 LSAT

3.47/GPA; 3.76 L2

Great references, including one politician; strong ECs and tailored personal statement; 2 master's degrees. 

Must have got the acceptance call immediately after you, lol!

Congrats!

• Like 1

Accepted, got the call Dec. 4

cGPA 3.13

L2: 3.8 roughly

LSAT: 152 (registered to write in January again hoping to have other options as well) 

Really great references and extra curriculars including a letter from my Assistant Dean and being president of my society. Also experience working at a law firm.

Edited by marshalleriksen
  • Like 4

Accepted January 16.

cGPA: 3.35

L2: 3.66

LSAT: 164

Will likely be declining for a school closer to home.

• Like 1

Was accepted on Dec. 18th, gpa: 3.56, 157.  Just declined my seat for another school.  

Got the call not too long ago.

Accepted off the waitlist

3.12, L2 3.5 - Access claims when it comes to GPA

LSAT 151, 154, 161

Expansive EC's including currently working as a legal assistant at a law firm, aswell as i have a minor in indigenous studies

Beyond excited and grateful. Ive been crying my eyes out since. I have worked extremely extremely hard for this moment and i cannot believe im attending a canadian law school. 

AHHHHHH!!!!

• Like 1

Got the call this morning! Accepted off the waitlist! 

cGPA - ~3.2

L2 - ~3.8

LSAT - 152, 155 

Lots of ECs.

Great references. 

Strong PS. 

Really excited about this offer! Congrats to all those accepted! Best of luck to those awaiting! 

Accepted!

cGPA: 3.07
LSAT: 158

Working for 4+ years in international health policy including stints at the UN and Washington DC think-tanks.

Intrigued by Lakehead's response, curious to see what it is like! Hopefully Thunderbay has some good bars?

• Like 2

Accepted this morning!

cGPA: 3.06

LSAT:159

5 years of work experience in senior non-profit roles.

SO excited! Still can’t believe it but I’m accepted off the wait list, got the call this morning!!!!

LSAT - 145 (there’s hope for those with a low LSAT score)

cGPA - 3.55 

L2 - 3.8

Lots of work experience, Northern Ontario residence, connection to Thunder Bay!

• Like 1

Kind of confused about this admission process, how are people being accepted off of the wait list but I haven't heard back at all yet? No email, nothing on OLSAS. Would this be because I wrote the LSAT in January?

cGPA - 3.53, L2 - 3.7, LSAT - 166

EDIT: I have provisionally accepted an offer from Western, but wished to be considered for all of my other choices. Not sure if this should have an effect.

Edited by thominator12

21 hours ago, lawstories said:

Can anyone that recently got accepted in April see the offer on OLSAS yet? 

Not yet! The person I spoke with on the phone said there is some delay but said it would be up around last Thursday. I also sent them an email Friday to let them know I still haven't receive it on OLSAS so I'll keep you up to date with what they say! 

• Thanks 1

Accepted off the wait list. Just got the call! SO EXCITED. 

cGPA: 3.4

LSAT: 152

Northern Ontario Resident. Not from Thunder Bay.

Edited by hopeful2629
  • Thanks 1