macxx

Accepted to UVic 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats, e.g., L2.  These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be taken to PM or a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you, from the mod team.

Message added by erinl2

2 hours ago, applyingbinch said:

accepted last week?

Strong EC and LOR

cgpa 3.8

L2 3.96

lsat 154

will be declining! 

Hello! Congrats :)  Did you get waitlisted before accepted? And was this general or access?

14 minutes ago, vanhopeful95 said:

Hello! Congrats :)  Did you get waitlisted before accepted? And was this general or access?

thanks!! access and no waitlist! got a call from admissions first, then it showed up in my online account thing and then the email :)

Accepted in February! 

Lsat 165 

CGPA 3.71 

With drops 3.78 

Accepted off the waitlist today. 79% average w/ drops, 164 LSAT and a lot of varied work experience. 

• Like 2

Accepted yesterday (May 14th)! Was on the waitlist starting April 29th, regular category. Stats: GPA 3.89/4.33 (w/ drops, self-calc), LSAT 161, lots of ECs and work experience. I have accepted the offer. Good luck to those still waiting!

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, justasmalltowngirl said:

CANT BELIEVE I'M FINALLY MAKING THIS POST. 

Accepted this morning!! 🤗🤗🤗

Walrus: Me
Guy with Fish: UVic Law Admissions 

Image result for birthday walrus

Omg CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've been waiting for so long and absolutely DESERVE THIS. Go celebrate!

Edited by Aschenbach
  • Like 2

Accepted this morning. GPA 3.94 (after drops); LSAT 160. Still wrestling between UVIC and UBC (which I'm on the waitlist for). Not sure what I'll do.

For anyone accepted recently, is there a deadline to accept? Just found out my waitlist position and I'm a little antsy right now

14 minutes ago, NavAcid said:

For anyone accepted recently, is there a deadline to accept? Just found out my waitlist position and I'm a little antsy right now

I have until June 6th 😊

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 9:21 AM, justasmalltowngirl said:

Walrus: Me
Guy with Fish: UVic Law Admissions 

Image result for birthday walrus

The only reason I’ve kept active on this page after being accepted was to see you make this post! Amazing, huge congratulations :) 

1 hour ago, rkathleen said:

The only reason I’ve kept active on this page after being accepted was to see you make this post! Amazing, huge congratulations :) 

Aw! You're so sweet! See you in Sept 😊

On 5/16/2019 at 9:21 AM, justasmalltowngirl said:

Congrats!

Just admitted off the waitlist!!! So so excited. 

Will be accepting 🎉🎉🎉

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Abcd4321 said:

Just admitted off the waitlist!!! So so excited. 

Will be accepting 🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing what waitlist placement you were? :)

35 minutes ago, vanhopeful95 said:

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing what waitlist placement you were? :)

PM’d! 

In off the waitlist as well! I was #7, so some definite movement happening. They've given me till June 17th to decide and will most likely be accepting, pending an unlikely admittance from Osgoode where I'm currently on the waitlist. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

@NavAcid What were your stats?

Whoops, completely forgot in the excitement

cGPA: 3.75/4.33 (self-calculated with drops)

LSAT: 162