e0813

Accepted to Ottawa 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

4 minutes ago, lindsn said:

I am so proud of you!!! Congratulations 

Thank you so much!

Accepted on the 23rd (Saturday)!

CGPA: 3.81

L2: 3.95

LSAT: 153/155 

Excellent EC and letters.

From Toronto, last name starts with P.

I was worried about my LSATS, but it worked out!

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 4:21 PM, stephcurry said:

Accepted Saturday morning

3.41 CGPA 154 LSAT (highest)

good luck to those still waiting!  Stats aren't everything :) 

Congrats! Did you write in January, and was that your highest LSAT?

1 hour ago, lawhopeful07 said:

Congrats! Did you write in January, and was that your highest LSAT?

thanks! and no January, that was my November score (highest)

5 minutes ago, hellofuturejdhopeful said:

Congrats! did you get an email?

Thank you, and yea. 3.67 L2**

2 hours ago, throwaway01 said:

3.13 GPA, 3.67 GPA, 160 LSAT.

Got in this morning at 7:03AM

Congrats! Did you apply general or access?

I have similar stats (slightly lower cGPA, slightly higher L2 and higher LSAT), so this gives me hope!

1 hour ago, brodozer said:

Congrats! Did you apply general or access?

I have similar stats (slightly lower cGPA, slightly higher L2 and higher LSAT), so this gives me hope!

General category, wasn’t really expecting to get in tbh.

Just now, throwaway01 said:

General category, wasn’t really expecting to get in tbh.

I wasn't (still not really) either, but you've given hope!

Congrats again!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, throwaway01 said:

3.13 GPA, 3.67 GPA, 160 LSAT.

Got in this morning at 7:03AM

Congrats! Though I'm wondering why I still haven't been accepted yet, I have similar stats as you (3.25, 3.73, 164, MA in Access)

Accepted this morning at 7:02 am by email 

Got accepted to the JD program, JD/MBA and the JD/JD (USA) 

cGPA 3.57 

L2 3.6 

LSAT 164,165 

Applied Access 

• Like 1

Accepted yesterday night to the JD/U.S. JD program 

CGPA: 3.89 

LSAT: 163 

Strong PS, ECs, and LOR

Will be declining for either Osgoode or U of T. 

Good luck to the rest! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, faoejfowjfjewaofjwa said:

Accepted this morning at 7:02 am by email 

Got accepted to the JD program, JD/MBA and the JD/JD (USA) 

cGPA 3.57 

L2 3.6 

LSAT 164,165 

Applied Access 

Yooooo congrats. I know you were stressing earlier about having not heard back yet, hopefully this acceptance gives you some more confidence and hopefully there are more acceptances to come.

• Like 2

On 2/22/2019 at 3:56 PM, SlickRick said:

Like many of you, I could not believe it when I saw it. After getting rejected everywhere last year, I wasn't sure if I was going to get in. I am happy to say that I was accepted today. LFG!!!

cGPA: 3.62

LSAT: 156

I have been seeing you post all the time here and your advice on HR has really helped me with making sure I take the course in June - many congrats and blessings to you with law school! :) 

12 minutes ago, shklawjunkie said:

I have been seeing you post all the time here and your advice on HR has really helped me with making sure I take the course in June - many congrats and blessings to you with law school! :) 

Thank you!! Good luck in the course and your future!

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 6:21 PM, stephcurry said:

Accepted Saturday morning

3.41 CGPA 154 LSAT (highest)

good luck to those still waiting!  Stats aren't everything :) 

Congrats!! Did you apply general or access? 

31 minutes ago, KhalilMack said:

Accepted this morning!

Gpa: 3.28

LSAT: 160

Congrats! General or Access?