e0813

Accepted to Ottawa 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Accepted today! 

Cgpa: 3.66

LSAT: 154

General applicant. Strong PS, Strong LOR, Decent EC's. 

Very excited. No email yet. Status changed on uozone. 

• Like 8

Accepted yesterday! 3.10 cGPA, 175 LSAT. Mature category. Not sure how strong my PS/LORs/ECs were but I'd guess somewhat below average. Kind of surprised to get in considering how I'd heard Ottawa didn't give too much credence to the LSAT, but it's a good kind of surprised.

• Like 7

Accepted today. Gen category.

- LSAT 155; CGPA 3.69, L2 3.8(ish) (OLSAS)

- Very strong ECs, strong PS + references (in my opinion)

All the best to those still waiting!

• Like 6

Accepted today!

CGPA: 3.84

LSAT: 152, 150, 159

EC's & LOR's: Average

Applied General

Good luck to everyone!!!

• Like 4

Accepted today in the general category! My first acceptance! 

OLSAS cGPA: 3.42, L2: 3.53

LSAT: 158

I have experience working in a law office and was an elite level athlete, but my LOR's were probably average. 

BC resident. 

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, SlickRick said:

Like many of you, I could not believe it when I saw it. After getting rejected everywhere last year, I wasn't sure if I was going to get in. I am happy to say that I was accepted today. LFG!!!

cGPA: 3.62

LSAT: 156

Congrats, you were in the Waitlist thread until the bitter end last year. 

Just now, easttowest said:

Congrats, you were in the Waitlist thread until the bitter end last year. 

Thank you - it was grueling! 

Accepted just now! 

cGPA: 3.5 

LSAT: 153 

Masters Student, Strong LORs, Strong ECs and Work Experience from the Hill

Applied General 

• Like 4

Still in shock! Accepted yesterday I guess, but only saw it this morning.

GPA: 3.4 and LSAT: 158!! Was planning on a re-write so totally did not expect this. Good luck guys :)

Applied General.

Edited by RunningRabbit
  • Like 6

Accepted mid-December prior to my January LSAT rewrite. 3.96 cGPA and 148 on my first LSAT. I have stellar ECs and my references did me well. I also wrote a killer personal statement in my opinion ha ha ha. Regular category, not from Ontario! 

Edited by smalltownscholar
  • Like 4

Accepted Saturday morning, got the notification via email of a status change on uozone

LSAT 158 (3rd try)

3.69 OLSAS cpgpa

3.8 L2 

good luck to everyone else :) 

• Like 3

Accepted Saturday morning

3.41 CGPA 154 LSAT (highest)

good luck to those still waiting!  Stats aren't everything :) 

• Like 9

On 2/22/2019 at 1:56 PM, SlickRick said:

Like many of you, I could not believe it when I saw it. After getting rejected everywhere last year, I wasn't sure if I was going to get in. I am happy to say that I was accepted today. LFG!!!

cGPA: 3.62

LSAT: 156

I am so proud of you!!! Congratulations 

• Like 1