Sign in to follow this  
e0813

Accepted to Ottawa 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Another reminder to read the red banner at the top of the page. I have had to delete several posts.

Last year's Ottawa thread got totally out of hand and is the reason for the notification that this will not happen again this cycle. Please help to keep the Accepted thread useful to future applicants. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Status changed just now to Admitted!

174 LSAT

3.84 OLSAS GPA

• Like 7

Just got an offer!

I'm Manitoban

Went to undergrad in the US (Harvard)

3.69 GPA, 160 LSAT

Strong ECs and strong letters of rec!

I'm still waiting to hear back from UBC, UofT, and York! :) congrats everyone!

• Like 2

Accepted December 7th. I read that UOttawa students in general are older so I was a bit insecure that my application would not stack up but I'm glad this was not the case. 

OLSAS cGPA: 3.81

LSAT 157 (I wrote the LSAT twice but my initial score of 157 was enough to be admitted). 

Background: I personally think my work experience and ECs are unique and strong  (Data science / statistics) but it's subjective. 

General category 

Edited by Twenty
grammar
  • Like 1