e0813

Accepted to Ottawa 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Accepted this morning.

3.37, 161, Special Circumstances regarding a semester in my 2nd year

Accepted today!!

CGPA 3.5, L2 3.75

LSAT 157 (June 2018)

Excellent LORs and ECs

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, livpom said:

Accepted today!!

CGPA 3.5, L2 3.75

LSAT 157 (June 2018)

Excellent LORs and ECs

Congratulations!

Did you receive an email?

17 hours ago, 1234abcd said:

Congratulations!

Did you receive an email?

Thank you- I received an email the day after my uOzone status changed.

On 2/22/2019 at 3:56 PM, SlickRick said:

Like many of you, I could not believe it when I saw it. After getting rejected everywhere last year, I wasn't sure if I was going to get in. I am happy to say that I was accepted today. LFG!!!

cGPA: 3.62

LSAT: 156

I have received another offer that I will be accepting. Good luck to all waiting!

• Like 2

Accepted today (June 7th). 

LSAT: 155 

CGPA: 3.88

Graduate student. 

Very happy! Will be accepting! 

On 6/8/2019 at 12:51 AM, Sm3 said:

Accepted today (June 7th). 

LSAT: 155 

CGPA: 3.88

Graduate student. 

Very happy! Will be accepting! 

Congrats! What deadline did they give you to respond?

Accepted yesterday! (June 14) Got an email about OSAP first, saw it on my uOzone account, and then got an email to check my uOzone account lol. 

cGPA: 3.53 

L2 and B2: ~3.7

LSAT: 152, 147

Originally in the Access category, I called a few weeks ago to check my status and they told me that I had been moved to General.

Edited by schoolisforever
  • Like 4

On 6/15/2019 at 11:57 AM, schoolisforever said:

Accepted yesterday! (June 14) Got an email about OSAP first, saw it on my uOzone account, and then got an email to check my uOzone account lol. 

cGPA: 3.53 

L2 and B2: ~3.7

LSAT: 152, 147

Originally in the Access category, I called a few weeks ago to check my status and they told me that I had been moved to General.

Congrats! This at least shows us that there may still be some acceptances left. What date did they give you to respond by? 

On 6/17/2019 at 1:08 AM, penguinh said:

Congrats! This at least shows us that there may still be some acceptances left. What date did they give you to respond by? 

Thank you! July 5. I firmly accepted when it appeared on my OLSAS account (2 days after it appeared on my uOzone account). 

I heard that people last year got in sometime in July. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

• Like 2

Got in today! 

Updated on Uzone

Access category and I have until July 9th! 

Goodluck everyone!!

20 minutes ago, CarrieB said:

Got in today! 

Updated on Uzone

Access category and I have until July 9th! 

Goodluck everyone!!

Your stats?

BA at UofT- 3.3 

MA at UofO - 4.0 -> my thesis and work was law related 

Great references 

IMO really unique personal statement but not tailored 

Oh and I also tanked the LSAT with a 154

There's hope I guess! best of luck to you! 

Edited by CarrieB
  • Like 5

Accepted this afternoon! Saw ‘Admitted’ via uoZone, but I have not received an email yet. However, I can download my letter of acceptance from uoZone. I have also received an email about OSAP application from uOttawa. Deadline to accept this offer is July 9th. 

I have applied under Access Category. Stats are: 3.78 CGPA, 3.84 L2, 157 LSAT (an accommodated score), MA in History (A- average), currently doing combined Master programs of archival studies and museum studies (3.58 in accordance with the OLSAS scale), and very social justice-oriented ECs, i.e. volunteer at LGBTQ archives and participation in labour movements. 

Although I have been provisionally accepted to Windsor law and I am really fond of the law school, I think that uOttawa law will be better for my interest as I wish to engage in legal issues in cultural institutions such as archives and museums. Ottawa has Library and Archives Canada and tons of museums!

I will accept this offer from uOttawa law. I have been currently wait listed at Osgoode and Western law, but I do not think that I would have any chances of getting in there.

It seems to me that uOttawa law will be my final destination; I am so so happy with the acceptance to this great law school! 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1