e0813

Accepted to Ottawa 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Long time lurker- glad to be able to post in one of these threads!! Accepted via email this morning (General):

cGPA: 3.49

L2: 3.7

LSAT: 155, 156

• Like 6

Accepted this morning, no email, updated on UOZone

cGPA: 3.64

L2: 3.89

LSAT: 154

MA

General

PS tailored to Ottawa, Extensive ECs, Great LoRs

Still can't believe it!

• Like 4

Accepted today! Will likely be accepting. 

cgpa: 3.54

L2: 3.7

LSAT: 161

General

• Like 4

Saw the status change on uoZone this morning! 

CGPA: 3.66

LSAT: 157

General applicant. Good luck to those still waiting! 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Admitted this morning. 

Cgpa 3.63 

L2 3.85

Lsat 150 (november), january (cancelled) March (score pending)

Average ECs, Strong PS, Great References 

Not sure if  the committee forgot to wear their glasses today (given the lsat score), but hey I ain’t complaining, bless their souls. 

Will likely be accepting! Good luck everyone else waiting! 

Edited by nikstan
  • Like 11

Just got my acceptance this morning. wanted to wait a couple hours in case they emailed back saying "lol nah, its not you"

CGPA: ~3.65

L2: ~3.75

LSAT: 155, 158

Good ECs, LORs and Personal Statement 

Not accepting because another school already took my money. Plus, I'm still waiting for Osgoode to hit me up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Accepted April 10th 

cGpa: 3.82 

LSAT: 153 (Nov), 153 (Jan) 

Strong references and law related ECs 

Edited by IRgeek
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, IRgeek said:

Accepted April 10th 

cGpa: 3.82 

LSAT: 153 (Nov), 153 (Jan) 

Strong references and law related ECs 

Congrats! Access or general?

Accepted to the Carleton portion of the joint JD/MA program a few days ago. Still hoping for the single JD program and of course the JD portion of the joint one. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, emilymilymily said:

Accepted this past week.

CGPA: 3.37

LSAT: 159, 161

don't know L2.

Did you apply access or general? Congrats! 

People, please keep the request in the red banner at the top of the page in mind when posting. This is not the place for extraneous discussion. Several posts have been deleted. Thank you.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:27 PM, penguinh said:

Congrats! Access or general?

Sorry for the late response, general! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JDHopeful2019 said:

Accepted this morning: L2 3.89/4, 160. Will be declining, good luck to those still waiting!

Your CGPA?

Accepted May 6! Both JD and dual JD/MBA

cCPA 3.56 although could be higher based on final 4th year marks (currently 3.87)

LSAT 159, 162

Good ECs including varsity athlete, academic exchange to NZ

Will be accepting - likely dual program

For those interested in timing, have until May 27 to confirm. 

• Like 1

Accepted today!

cgpa 3.31

lsat 168

general

may 30th deadline to confirm

will be declining 

• Like 6