e0813

Accepted to Ottawa 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

1 hour ago, 2019hopeful said:

Does Ottawa have its own portal?  I didn't get contacted about setting up an account. 

They do, you should definitely reach out to admissions. I had my portal setup mid November.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, student775 said:

Admitted today!!! The relief is overwhelming. 

cGPA: 3.8

LSAT: 156

Congrats! When did you write your LSAT?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, defyinggravity333 said:

Accepted by email December 12!

JD Common Law

cGPA: 3.5

L2: 3.61

LSAT: 154

Thrilled to be accepted in December!

access or general? 

• Like 1

accepted on dec 18! 

caught the status change on uoZone, guessing the email will come later today 

LSAT: 162 (Sept 2018), cGPA: 3.87 

Edited by garlicbread
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, hollidays said:

Also accepted Dec 18th, really happy and surprised!

LSAT: 151, 160

Olsas GPA: 3.6

Woke up to the email :)

Congrats! When was your latest LSAT from? 

Accepted!!!

First LSAT (Sept. 2016) - 147

Second LSAT (June 2017) - Cancelled 

Third LSAT (Sept. 2017) - 157

CGPA: 3.39 (Surprised by olsas...originally I calculated it to be higher)

L2: around 3.5-3.6

Good references, Very good ECs and personal statement (in my opinion). Ontario resident, last name E if it means anything.

Applied last year and got waitlisted

Waiting to hear back from others, but will likely accept!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, swampy77 said:

Accepted!!!

First LSAT (Sept. 2016) - 147

Second LSAT (June 2017) - Cancelled 

Third LSAT (Sept. 2017) - 157

CGPA: 3.39 (Surprised by olsas...originally I calculated it to be higher)

L2: around 3.5-3.6

Good references, Very good ECs and personal statement (in my opinion). Ontario resident, last name E if it means anything.

Applied last year and got waitlisted

Waiting to hear back from others, but will likely accept!

General category?

Both! I noticed the email first and then I logged on uZone and OLSAS and the offer was there! 

• Like 1

In today! Stats:

LSAT 157, 159

CGPA: 3.83

Good ECs and Good References (I assume)

General

Good luck to all of you waiting! It will most likely show up in portal first, I haven't gotten an email yet

Edited by PersianMan
  • Like 2