e0813

Accepted to Ottawa 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats that someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not a place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Message added by erinl2

Got my email at 7am this morning!

LSAT: 159, GPA: 3.77 (OLSAS)

Very excited as this is one of my top choices!

• Like 1

Status just changed on uOzone! I am BEYOND thrilled :)

CGPA: 3.77
LSAT: 157 

Not sure if this is worth mentioning but when I had checked earlier today I was still 'under evaluation' however, the date my application was last updated had changed from mid October to today! 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, PureComedy88 said:

Accepted today - no e-mail but status changed on ozone and I have my PDF in front of me as proof

LSAT 156

cGPA 3.1 and L2 3.3

Older student with an MA and tons of work experience

I have been working at this for two years (studying LSAT and applying). I was rejected in 2017, waitlisted in June of this year and am now finally accepted. I'm on the verge of tears right now...

Congrats! General, Access, Mature?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PureComedy88 said:

Accepted today - no e-mail but status changed on ozone and I have my PDF in front of me as proof

LSAT 156

cGPA 3.1 and L2 3.3

Older student with an MA and tons of work experience

I have been working at this for two years (studying LSAT and applying). I was rejected in 2017, waitlisted in June of this year and am now finally accepted. I'm on the verge of tears right now...

Congrats! This gives me hope, I'm a Mature applicant with very similar stats!

Accepted!

LSAT: 156

cGPA: 3.63

Moderate EC's and a strong personal statement (in my opinion)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, tkura said:

Accepted!

LSAT: 156

cGPA: 3.63

Moderate EC's and a strong personal statement (in my opinion)

Congrats!! Was your personal statement really catered towards University of Ottawa? And when did you submit your application on OLSAS?

1 minute ago, AC1997 said:

Congrats!! Was your personal statement really catered towards University of Ottawa? And when did you submit your application on OLSAS?

I submitted my application an hour before the deadline. As for my personal statement it was not heavily catered towards the University of Ottawa. In my last paragraph I did however do my research and explain specifically why I want to go there 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tkura said:

I submitted my application an hour before the deadline. As for my personal statement it was not heavily catered towards the University of Ottawa. In my last paragraph I did however do my research and explain specifically why I want to go there 

Congrats! Was your LSAT score from the November sitting?

2 minutes ago, MB350 said:

Congrats! Was your LSAT score from the November sitting?

Thanks! No it was from February 2018

• Thanks 1

A reminder to please read the red banner at the top of the page. These threads are not the place for further questions and discussion. We have had to hide posts. Please keep these threads helpful to those in future cycles.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Littlelegal said:

Accepted yesterday!

JD - Common

JD/JD (USA)

cgpa: 3.77/4.0, L2 about 3.94/4.0, LSAT 160

Did you get a phone call, email or through uozone?

39 minutes ago, yeezy said:

Did you get a phone call, email or through uozone?

Through uozone yesterday.  Got an email today.