KDB550

Confirm Application is complete

I was wondering if UNB consider an application complete when they receive the three required documents? I'm assuming they do, but do we need to tell them we won't be sending in the optional documents?

On 11/20/2018 at 7:13 PM, KDB550 said:

I was wondering if UNB consider an application complete when they receive the three required documents? I'm assuming they do, but do we need to tell them we won't be sending in the optional documents?

Hey! Did you ever find out about this?

On 11/20/2018 at 11:13 PM, KDB550 said:

2 hours ago, kmon said:

Hey! Did you ever find out about this?

I don't think you need to tell them anything, once they receive the required documents you should be good to go :) 

(that's what I did anyway)

• Like 1

I did not follow up (nor did I receive an email to say that my application was complete) -- I simply watched the tracker to ensure everything had arrived in a timely manner. I was accepted a few weeks after everything arrived. Good luck to you both! :) 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Another thing to consider is that when 3Ls talk about how little we work, we are comparing it to 1L and 2L, and frequently to summer jobs in law firms.  Compared to that, it seems like I'm doing nothing. But of course I'm not. Almost everyone I know still takes it seriously.  And part of the talk about how little we are doing now is just a mirror image of talk about how much we were doing in 1L. Just reassuring ourselves we are doing enough. 
    • I applied Nov 20 and still have not received my email. I called them last week to check my cgpa and was told my cgpa would not be calculated until January due to the high volume of applicants. So I'm assuming we won't receive these emails until January when our files have been evaluated. 
    • So you got in already? That’s encouraging, would you mind to share your LSAT score? Thank you. 
    • Got the email today, accepted with scholarship.    GPA: 3.77 LSAT: 169
    • Does anyone have any insight on how Queen's looks at re-applicants? I'm super nervous looking back at Accepted threads and seeing people with very similar stats to me. I always thought my stats were the issue...  CGPA: 3.33 L2: 3.68 LSAT: 158, 159  I re-wrote the LSAT in November after lots of studying and I definitely did better than my past two takes. I'm registered for Jan just in case. Now I'm worried if it's actually another aspect of my application that's bad? In theory I could have gotten in last year. This year I also submitted three entirely new LORs. I graduated and been working an impact investing job since I go rejected. I think my ps is better and I spent much more time writing and reviewing it but I re-read it recently and it gave me massive anxiety. I wish Queen's would have explained how to improve my application! Does being a re-applicant help or hurt me here? I was waitlisted last year.