AJD19

Accepted to TRU 2019

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats , e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you, from the mod team.

Message added by erinl2

On 3/15/2019 at 6:59 PM, lawstories said:

Hello everyone,

Very excited for my first post on these forums. Just got accepted today through email. Congrats to all those that heard back today, and best of luck to those awaiting!¬†ūüėä

Stats:

L2 GPA - 3.8/4.0 

L3 GPA - ~3.5/4.0 CPA

LSAT - 152 (Sep), 155 (Nov) 

Lots of EC's - Volunteered throughout my undergrad and involved on campus. 

Research experience. 

Very strong references. 

Ontario resident. 

Declined my spot. Best of luck! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 3/24/2019 at 8:34 PM, Law22 said:

Accepted on Friday!

L2: 3.84 (confirmed) 

LSAT: 156

Just declined my spot for a school closer to home - good luck to everyone still waiting! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Accepted this morning!!

L2: 3.36/4.3

LSAT: 162

Will be accepting. 

Edited by Yabbie
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Purplepaint said:

Guys! The Facebook group has been created :) it's called "TRU Faculty of Law - Class of 2022" :)

hello, do you mind posting a link? 

10 hours ago, Purplepaint said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/555730584915526/

Btw, does anyone know where to search for off-campus housing that is close to campus?

I found a place last year using Kijiji. You could also post in the TRU Law Black Market page on facebook and see if there are any graduating students who are leaving their place after this semester. 

8 minutes ago, Purplepaint said:

Thank you so much :)

do you guys happen to know any hotels that are walking distance from campus as well?

I was curious too so I looked up the following: 

Best Western Plus Kamloops Hotel, 660 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC V2C 1L1

Star Lodge, 775 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC V2C 1K9

625 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC V2C 1K8

Ramada by Wyndham Kamloops, 555 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC V2C 1K7

Panorama Inn, 610 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC V2C 1L1

4 hours ago, emtee said:

I was curious too so I looked up the following: 

Best Western Plus Kamloops Hotel, 660 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC V2C 1L1

Star Lodge, 775 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC V2C 1K9

625 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC V2C 1K8

Ramada by Wyndham Kamloops, 555 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC V2C 1K7

Panorama Inn, 610 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC V2C 1L1

omg just realized what thread this is, sorrry!!! 

Offered acceptance April 15 (mature student)

GPA L3: 3.0

LSAT: 166

Had references from fellow oil and gas colleagues, good EC's, and good personal statement. 

Had to accept by April 30, declined the offer. Good luck to all those still waiting.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 11:25 AM, Law230293 said:

Accepted in from the waitlist! Received a phone call this morning. 
GPA: 3.7
LSAT: 158

When did you apply?

On 6/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, Ss13 said:

When did you apply?

Sorry for the late reply. Applied almost the last day of applications being open. 

10 minutes ago, blondcherry said:

accepted this morning off waitlist 

155 lsat 

3.8/4.33 cgpa

good luck to all others

congrats! 

Did you get a call or email?