jrfyfe

Accepted to Osgoode 2019

Ryn

A reminder that accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted (e.g., asking for L2). Off-topic posts will be deleted. 

Message added by Ryn

59 minutes ago, LoblawLawBlog said:

I've noticed a lot of people posting have also already been accepted to some other schools. Just curious if anybody else has only been accepted to Osgoode. I applied to Ottawa, Queen's, and U of T and while I'm not remotely surprised that I haven't been accepted to U of T, or even Queen's for that matter, I was sort of expecting the Ottawa acceptance to role in before Osgoode. It doesn't really matter, Osgoode was my first choice anyways, I'm just curious if anybody has had similar outcomes and what their stats are. 

GPA: 3.3

LSAT: 171

I think there would need to be another thread made to discuss your question, but I've also only been accepted to Osgoode thus far. Other apps to Western, U of T and Windsor Dual.

Accepted today! cGPA 3.5 (OLSAS) L2 3.7 LSAT 153 

Filled out part B various equity considerations.. Lots of work experience in legal/government  and volunteer experience in the community. 

Good luck to those waiting! 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, thegoodvife said:

Accepted today! cGPA 3.5 (OLSAS) L2 3.7 LSAT 153 

Filled out part B various equity considerations.. Lots of work experience in legal/government  and volunteer experience in the community. 

Good luck to those waiting! 

Hey Congrats!!! My stats are close to yours and I'm also access so this gives me some hope. Just wondering what day did you go into the queue? 

9 minutes ago, faoejfowjfjewaofjwa said:

Hey Congrats!!! My stats are close to yours and I'm also access so this gives me some hope. Just wondering what day did you go into the queue? 

It shows December 12 ! Good luck!!! 

Accepted Feb 11, in queue since November 27.

CGPA- 3.61

L2: 3.85

LSAT: 155,156

Edited by AJD19
  • Like 5

Accepted Feb 13 

GPA: 3.88/4

LSAT: 155

Masters 

First acceptance (haven't heard from anywhere else yet and was definitely expecting to hear from at least uOttawa first) 

• Like 4

Another reminder to read the red banner at the top of the page. Take the questions and extraneous discussion to PM or another thread. Thanks.

On 2/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, DinosaurJD said:

cGPA 3.69

OLSAS cGPA 3.6

LSAT 154

Did you fill out Part B?

On 2/16/2019 at 12:08 PM, Monica123 said:

Did you fill out Part B?

Yes, I wrote about my experience as a single-parent in undergrad. I also wrote about my horrifying childhood. 

For ECs: I was actively involved in the university I attended. I was published. I received a handful of scholarships and awards, and I participated in student government.

My references were all excellent (I submitted 3).

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 3:38 PM, faoejfowjfjewaofjwa said:

Hey - Thanks! I went into queue November 13th. Good luck with your app 😊

Accepted early Feb.

- LSAT 155; CGPA 3.69, L2 3.8(ish) (OLSAS)

- Very strong ECs, strong PS + references (in my opinion), filled out Part B

All the best to those still waiting!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, crazypoorasian said:

accepted March 2nd!

LSAT: 163 (October), 168 (January)

CGPA: 3.82 

not sure about L2

Best of luck to everyone!

Great improvement, congratulations! 

• Thanks 1

Accepted a while ago I just forgot to make a post

cgpa: 3.97

L2: 4

lsat (fall): 160 

Will be rejecting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarbucksVenti said:

Accepted Nov 28. 

LSAT - 174

GPA - 3.99

Probably rejecting for Harvard 

congrats and all the best!

Accepted today

LSAT 162 (highest) 

CGPA 3.44

Mature application, didn't fill out part B. 

• Like 7