jrfyfe

Accepted to Osgoode 2019

Ryn

A reminder that accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted (e.g., asking for L2). Off-topic posts will be deleted. 

Message added by Ryn

16 minutes ago, weebof said:

Congratulations!! Still very impressive numbers! I guess the decisions are more holistic than I give them credit for. Either way we all must have impressed them in some way.

Congratulations to you too!! 

A reminder to read the red banner at the top of the page, please. We have had to delete several posts.

• Like 3

Long time lurker here, got the acceptance email yesterday morning! GPA: 3.95 CGPA, LSAT: 165

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ayeshadamjee said:

Accepted!

CGPA: 3.39

LSAT: 160

Definitely weird to be accepted 2 weeks after applying...

Congratulations! What was your L2? 

1 hour ago, ayeshadamjee said:

I believe Osgoode looks at your Best 2 instead, which was a 3.5

They look at your cGPA.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ayeshadamjee said:

Accepted!

CGPA: 3.39

LSAT: 160

Definitely weird to be accepted 2 weeks after applying...

Congratulations!

In which category, by the way?

• Like 1

I got in as well, GPA 3.95 (if best two years) and LSAT 166

Congrats to everyone - and best of luck to everyone still waiting

Accepted on Friday (didn't realize until this morning)! 

LSAT: 163 

cGPA: 3.88 

BA with double-honours. Excellent letters of recommendation & really competitive extracurriculars. 

I almost thought it was a glitch because it came so early, but extremely grateful!

• Like 1

If anybody does not mind me asking, has anyone who's been accepted receive their OLSAS gpa on OLSAS itself yet?

8 minutes ago, thedraper said:

If anybody does not mind me asking, has anyone who's been accepted receive their OLSAS gpa on OLSAS itself yet?

Not sure if this topic is allowed in this thread (mods??) but I'll answer here for now. I haven't received my OLSAS GPA yet. I'm fairly sure I'm checking the right places for it, too. Academic background, transcripts, document tracking, and review and submit... nothing.

3 minutes ago, weebof said:

Not sure if this topic is allowed in this thread (mods??) but I'll answer here for now. I haven't received my OLSAS GPA yet. I'm fairly sure I'm checking the right places for it, too. Academic background, transcripts, document tracking, and review and submit... nothing.

It's all good, I got approval from a mod.

Interesting, seems so early to be getting acceptances.

Congrats!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thedraper said:

It's all good, I got approval from a mod.

Interesting, seems so early to be getting acceptances.

Congrats!!

Thanks :) I'm still in disbelief myself... but they have sent multiple correspondences so I'm finally starting to believe it's real. Lol. Hopefully next wave is soon!

15 hours ago, thedraper said:

I called OLSAS, they said that they expect GPA will be released by mid-December. Although, as we see with Osgoode, some schools just disregard the OLSAS GPA calculation and do their own. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jjbb2020 said:

I called OLSAS, they said that they expect GPA will be released by mid-December. Although, as we see with Osgoode, some schools just disregard the OLSAS GPA calculation and do their own. 

Maybe they mean released to us because someone on another forum has already indicated that their MyWindsorU portal states their OLSAS GPA and @Ryn has indicated they use the OLSAS GPA. 

Edited by Megbean123

4 minutes ago, Megbean123 said:

Maybe they mean released to us because someone on another forum has already indicated that their MyWindsorU portal states their OLSAS GPA and @Ryn has indicated they use the OLSAS GPA. 

You could be right! Maybe I misunderstood the OLSAS rep. 
To be honest they are not the most communicative, they always sound like they just want you to shut up (likely because they do). 

Okay, folks, any further discussion of OLSAS should be taken to PM or start another thread. Thanks.

• Like 1