jrfyfe

Accepted to Osgoode 2019

Ryn

A reminder that accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to the stats that someone posted (e.g., asking for L2). Off-topic posts will be deleted. 

Message added by Ryn

3 hours ago, Lioness546 said:

Congrats ! Would you mind letting us know when you were put on the waitlist? Thanks so much :)

Thanks so much! I was put on the waitlist on March 29th :)

On 5/14/2019 at 11:17 AM, criss990 said:

Accepted this morning'

3.65 cgpa, 3.7 B2 170

Still deciding between Oz and Queens!

Good luck to all!

Declined for UofT yesterday - hope my spot goes to someone whose dreams come true!!!!

• Like 3

Accepted on May 13th (waitlisted April 25th)

CGPA 3.66, LSAT 163, strong softs

Firmly accpted :)

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now